GAME DAY 🏈DANNY POV

Flip the coin, we have first, hike off, my body pumping, my legs running, the lights shine so bright. I see the field goal its not to far, my legs starting to burn as I out run my opponents.

The crowd mixes with cheers and Boos from the other team, we have first down.
I look over to the bleachers and see Tiffany rubbing out AJ's sore arm, his arm throws the ball directly to me every time..... Her little hands soothing him. Brandon picks up Maranda and kisses her deeply making the crowd cheer.... everyone loves them together, everyone but me. Anger fuels me as I watch them, they aren't on the field all this is all on me for now.
"HIKE!"
I run to intercept the ball successfully, I run digging my feet into the green earth and push hard, moving faster and faster. The stands echo back and forth to "Get him!"
Too "Run Garza Run!"
Boom another touch down, I should feel happy, I should feel great and full of confidence but.... I'm not, all the heartache I've caused is starting to get to me. I'm not this type of guy and I cant stop!
"Danny take a break!" Coach tells me to get off the field, so I do.
"Your going to burn out if you keep playing like this son, calm down..."
I nod and sit down, my head in my hands, my brain so scattered.
"Stop, stop, stop!" I feel a hand on my shoulder, I look up and see Tiffany.
"Daniel, are you okay?" Her eyes full of fear, I look up at her and a tear slides down my cheek.
"This is killing me, its killing me that I hurt you, and it killing me what I'm doing with you know who but I cant stop it Tiff. I'm such a horrible person."
She sighs and walks away, what did I say? I get up and walk to the changing room, I splash some cold water on me.
"Danny?" Maranda, I turn and pull her into me, crashing my lips on hers as tears fall down my face.
"Mmm Danny.... are, are you okay?" I look into her Hazel eyes and nod,
"I just.... I needed that, you clear all the crazy in my head." She smirks and places her hand on my cheek,
"I'll always do that for you Danny." She pulls my head down to her lips and kisses my forehead gently.
"Come on, coach told me to tell you to come out and kick some ass."
"Message received."
I run out and get yelled at to get my ass on the field so I do as I'm told.
"Alright guys one more touchdown till Half time!" Brandon yells, AJ has his hands ready to get the ball, hike is yelled AJ gets the ball, I run to the left surpassing the other players, my team mates tackling left and right as I catch the ball.
I can feel someone hot on my tail, as i reach the end of the field, a heavy opponent jumps on my back but I proceed to run. My ears hurting as the stands go crazy, the weight lessens as my opponent is tackled off.
I look behind me as i reach the end of the line and see Brandon had tackled that mother fucker!
I help him up but as that happens I feel his fist connect with my helmet punching it off. Dazed I try to keep my balance, pain and darkness strikes me as he punches me again.
Everything is black...
.
.
.
.

I wake up in the locker room, some team mates are there, I see Brandon getting walked out.
"Wait ! Assistant coach I deserved it! Don't, don't take him out if the game!"
"What?"
"Please just leave him alone...."
Everyone looks at me confused, I sit up as someone hands me an ice pack.
"Let him play." I walk back out to the field and run up to coach,
"Please let Brandon play..."
He crosses his arms and nods,
"Whatever beef yall two have.... this better be the last of it at least till the seasons over."
I nod, he Pat's my back as Brandon meets me side by side, I look at him and we both nod.
"Let's get in the game now, shall we?"
I say then run out again, I turn and see Tiffany and AJ, AJ got hurt? We only have a minute left.... How long was I out?!  Wait are we... oh thank god we are winning....
Alright we have the ball, all I need to do is make a touchdown just to keep everyone happy.
I take off running as soon as the ball lands in my hands and right as I'm about to reach my goal everything starts to spin but I shake it off. I pass the line..... celebrate but that doesn't last long.
..........Blackness..........
.
.
.
.
.
AJ POV
we all watch as Danny makes the last touch down, we all also see him collapse to the ground. The stands go quiet, my hurt leg not seeming so important, I run out to the field and check on him.
He's.... he's not breathing! I RIP off his helmet and start to resesitat him, tears falling from my eyes.
"HELP SOMEONE HELP ME!!!"
Tiffany runs up next to me and pumps his chest, a crowd surrounds us quickly.
"We got it from here!" The EMS comes, as soon as I blow into him again he takes a breath of life.
I pull him into my arms hugging him tightly
"I thought I lost you bro!" Danny chuckles and shakes his head,
"I'm immortal." He says jokingly, the EMS push me out of the way, I look at Tiffany who is giving Maranda the ugliest look in the world.
That bitch knows CPR and didnt even try to help him because of what people would think?! I hate this bitch!
She looks at me with Tears in her eyes and shakes her head mouthing the words 'sorry' she runs away. Brandon in towe, I watch as he stops her and turns her around. He hugs her tightly I see him say 'I'm sorry' she looks at him and nods.
This is insane! This isnt just your regular highschool drama here! Tiffany and I follow the ambulance to the hospital and wait till they get a room for him.
"Thank you babe for helping me... I know it must've been easy."
"Saving a life is easy, its human, which is why I couldn't believe Maranda didnt even try to help..... I dont know what she feels for Danny but if it's not enough to try and save his life I dont know what it could be."
"Shes evil My love and you are an Angel."
She rolls her eyes and shakes her head.
"What?" I ask
"Nothing it's just, Danny used to tell me I was an angel all the time. I dont know I just....."
"Maybe he is right." I lace our finger together and kiss her cheek,
"You are perfect my love."
"You can see him now." The doctor tells us, we get up and walk to the room.
We see Danny awake watching TV, Tiffany sits next to him as do i.
"What happened?"
"Well I haven't ate for the past two days.... just havent had an appetite and well yeah..... a few punches to the face, running, didnt mix well."
"Dude you stopped breathing."
"Oh yeah, that.... they have no idea why that happened."
"Danny..... I may hate you right now but don't ever fucking die, AJ would be broken if you died okay."
He chuckles and pulls me into a hug.....
.
.
.
Tiffany POV
as AJ hugs Danny I feel someone grab my hand and tingle light up my skin, I take a deep breath and look at Danny.... it's his hand.
I snatch my hand away as he smiles at me, I hate him, I rub my arms and walk out quickly.
"Where is she going?" I hear AJ ask and get up, I walk to the waiting room.
"What's wrong?" I shake my head,
"Danny he umm..... Nothing AJ its nothing, you can go back in I'm going to wait here."
He nods, I watch as the rest of the team heads in even Brandon and Maranda.
I close my eyes and try to gather myself up, Danny almost died and so did a part of me. Why? I have no idea, i dont want him, i dont need him, dont crave him.
Why are those tingles there? Maybe my body isnt used to all this testosterone, AJ comes back.
"Let's go baby."
.
.
.
Danny POV
The team comes in and AJ looks at Maranda shakes his head and gets in her face.
"You could have helped him Maranda! You were there before Tiffany and you just watched! You are a selfish bitch and I hope to god you are never happy!"
AJ walks out and I look at Maranda as she looks at the floor, she was there first and she didnt help? I look at Brandon and he chuckles,
"How you feeling big boy?"
"I feel fine honestly, I'm ready to go back home drink a few beers and get laid."
"Dude I dont like you but, your a hero, you won the game officially and died then came back! Even at that you got your face punched in before that too! Fuck I can only imagine all the pussy your going to be getting when we get back home!"
Carter says chuckling.
"Yeah, imma need more arms and more dicks to fuck all bitches that are gone be on me."
Everyone laughs, the doctor comes in,
"Well we have done alot of tests on you and cant quiet figure out why you stopped breathing, you must have a guardian angel looking over you."
"Yeah, her name is Tiffany." I say and chuckle,
"Why you say that bro?" Brandon asks confused,
"Well I used to tell her she was my angel and well she helped me be revived. I'm only guessing." We all chuckle.
"Well whatever it was, your alive healthy and free to go. I have your discharge papers here."
I take the papers, the team waits in the waiting area as I get dressed.
Fuck all I have is my uniform, I sigh and put it on, I walk out and look for AJ and Tiff but, they left already.
Man AJ really hates Maranda,
"Who am I riding with?"
"We all took Uber's here, ummm you can ride with me." Maranda says, I look at Brandon and he nods but gives me a warning look.
"Okay." I get in and sit at the other side of the car in the back far away from Maranda.
"Danny I-"
"Dont Maranda, you would have just let me die."
"No Danny it wasn't that.... I swear!"
"What was it then?!"
"I was in shock Danny, I saw your lifeless body and I froze I couldn't move I- Danny I swear I just couldn't move it was like the life was taken out of me too..."
"What do you mean? I'm nothing to you? You dont like me, I'm just a fuck to you, you dont care about me, love me...."
"Danny I-"
"Just stop Maranda okay! Leave it!"
She goes quiet as we pull up to the hotel, I take a deep breath and see some of the cheer squad girls waiting in the lobby. I get out and they surround me and hug me tightly.
"Okay girls calm down, I'm fine." I walk away from them but grab one of them taking her to the elevator with me. Her name is Savannah, Marandas biggest competition. This is going to be fun, we get to my room and I shower. And when I get out... Savannah does the dirtiest things with me. It feels good but it just isnt Maranda....
.
.
.
.
AJ POV
We all are packed up ready to go back to San Antonio, I'm riding with Tiffany. I see Danny looking at her as she turns the car on, Tiffany doesn't even notice.
"Why is Danny staring at you?"
"Huh?" She looks and flips him off and speeds out quickly.
"He is such a dick." She says driving back home, the whole way she is speeding.
"Hey baby, what's the rush?"
"I just want to be alone with you, in your bed, naked already."
"Naked?" I ask choking on my BigRed, she giggles,
"Yes naked, I miss you."
"That much?" I ask lacing our finger together, she nods, god she is cute how she gets nervous. Her cheeks heating up, she bites her lip thinking about it I can only guess.
"Tiffany, mylove?"
"Yes Danny?"
"Thank you for being mine." She smiles,
"No problem babe."
.
.
.
.
Danny POV Monday
I arrive at school, everyone claps and cheers as I walk in, who would have known this would have been my life. I'm just a freshman, I'm just Daniel....
Savannah cuts off Maranda as she was walking up to me.
"Exuses me bitch I was going to talk to Danny."
"You mean Daniel."
Maranda looks at her up and down crossing her arms.
"What's the deal?" Maranda asks looking at Savannah and I, Savannah giggles,
"Oh girl, he doesn't even want you walk away, we all know you have a thing for him. I got him first sweety and let me tell you this boy can FUCK."
"Wow okay... and I dont have a thing for him okay, why would I want his thug kid ass. I got Brandon, senior, loves me, and is going to the NFL."
Maranda giggles,
"This one will end up working at the dinner or worse, McDonald's." Maranda says final, Savannah scoffs and pulls my face to hers and kisses me deeply.
Maranda walks away, I push Savannah off a bit,
"Calm down, people will think we are a couple."
"Are we not?" I try not to laugh,
"Savannah you cheat on every guy you get with, I wont subject myself to that."
With that being said I walk away, and head for my locker, I gather my stuff and get a text from Maranda.
"I hate you."
"Girls only tell that to a guy she loves."
I text back jokingly, she doesn't reply and the rest of my day is bliss till its lunch time and I see Brandon and Maranda all over eachother.
My body is heating up and I just want to RIP her away from him and show everyone that she is really mine.
I cant do that though, it's not what she wants and Maranda gets what she wants right?
"Hey bro! How you feeling?!" Brandon asks as I throw my food away, the food I didnt touch.
"Fine bro." AJ runs up to me and shakes his head,
"You need to eat!" He smacks me upside my head and I sigh,
"I'm just not feeling it right now."
"Maranda is killing you." He whisper yells at me then walks away, is that the case?
I shrug it off and head to the parking lot, I cant be here right now.
.
.
.
AJ POV
I grab a bouquet of flowers and speed off to Tiffany's school, my phone rings.
"Are you coming AJ?"
"Of course I am."
"Okay, I have to go babe.... we are warming up!" She hangs up and I chuckle, shes nervous about her solo and I dont know why.
I get to the auditorium and take a seat in the 4th row and smile so big when I see her walk out with her fellow choir mates. She looks at me and smiles, that's my beauty. The teachers do their speaches blah blah, just get to the singing!
I listen to them sing, they sound so good, 4 songs go by and my heart start to race as the solos start.
"We had the school ask who they wanted to preform solos and they picked 3 student, those students got assigned a song to challenge them. I hope you all enjoy." The choir teacher says, everyone has gone, and now its Tiffany's turn. The song starts and her voice Carry's out loud and strong like the teacher wanted.
She sound so beautiful, my eyes tearing up, I feel so proud to call this amazingly, sweet, beautiful, talented girl mine....
I marvel in her, all of her, she is my everything! The song ends and the whole audience goes wild! That's my girl! Everyone is standing and cheering, she smiles and tears fall down her face.
"That's all we have for yall, thank yall for joining us tonight, these student have worked so hard and they did amazing. Our next concert will be in January."
Everyone exits the auditorium, I ask around for the choir room and finally find it. I see Tiffany in a sound proof choir room with some older guys, she looks surprised....
They walk out and she sees me, she runs up to me and I catch her, her lips pressed against mine roughly. I pull away,
"You were so fucking good baby!"
"Ohhh my and who is this yummy creature?" Some girl asks with rose,
"T-this is m-my boyfriend."
"A new boyfriend already, my, my you sure are getting around huh?" She says trailing the rose on my chest, I chuckle and snatch the rose and break it.
"Can I help you?"
"Oh a caveman Iike it Tiffany. What's this caveman's name?"
"This is a- AJ."
"I'm Ayva."
"I dont care." I turn my back to her and kiss my babe deeply.
"Where are you getting these men from again? I need to get me one of these salty morsels."
"Ayva is it? Your one of the girls that used to torchure my girl before huh? I dont see why, you arent very pretty, you have big pores, your short as hell like an oompa loompa, and you sound like a man when you talk."
"Exuse you guys would kill to be with me at this school!"
"No they would kill to fuck you because you are easy." I say lacing Tiffany's fingers with mine,
"Like bye!" I mock her in a girl form and chuckle as Tiffany looks at me smiling.
"Baby what the hell was that?! With the stuttering?"
"Its hard for me to find my lady balls when it comes to her and who I'm with, when we were in middle school she would always steal my boyfriend's and I'm always scared she will do it again."
"Babe, shes hideous! Your like damn!" I say pulling her Into my arms grasping her ass, she bites her lip and shakes her head.
"You are such an amazing guy AJ, I- i.."
"You what baby?" Is she going to say love?! She's going to say she loves me!!!!
"I missed you today." Downer, I smile and shake my head,
"That wasn't what you were going to say but, I missed you too."
"What? That was what I was going to say." She says nervously as she gets in her car, I roll down the windows to my hummer.
"Where are we going?" I ask smiling.
"To eat duh!" I chuckle, how did I know?
I follow her to the other side of town to a place called Chunkys Burgers, this place is cool!
"Have you ever been here?" I shake my head,
"Well you love burgers so you will, they have this burger that's super spicy, youd love it! Its actually a challenge to finish it."
"Spicy is my middle name." She rolls her eyes as I order that burger, we sit outside where its surrounded by trees and oldies flood the space in between.
I like it here, our food comes out and they tell me the rules and have me sign a contract.
"Ready? And Eat!" I start to eat and feel no heat, I'm almost done and that's when the heat starts to kick in.
"Fuck it's getting hot!"
Tiffany laughs as I start to sweat, she sits there eating her fries all cute, I finish the burger and sigh.
"Worst decision of my life!" I yell out and everyone laughs and cheers because I beat the challenge.
"What do I win?!"
The owner hands me a T-shirt and I look at it....
"That's it?!" Everyone laughs and I take it pulling  off my shirt, I hear whistles from girls and put the T-shirt on.
I look at Tiffany and she looks bothered, maybe I shouldn't have taken my shirt off...
She throws her food in the trash and we head to our vehicles, I follow her to her place. She gets out and heads for the door, I grab her arm and turn her around.
"What's wrong baby, what did I do?"
"Nothing i just dont like other girls seeing what's mine...."
"I'm sorry baby, I didn't do it on purpose."
She nods and opens the door, is she okay? Why is she so emotional today?
She goes to take a shower, she comes out and sighs.
"Hey mylove whats wrong?"
"Nothing, female problems."
"Oh you started your period?" I ask rubbing her arms, she nods a lays down, she whines in pain.
"Is there anything I can do?"
"Put pressure on my stomach please." I do as she says and kiss her forehead, I can feel her body starting to relax. Shes falling asleep, I love when she sleeps in my arms...
.
.
.
.
Vote!