Tuesday Danny pov

I just dropped off my princess at school and now I'm here at my school, I enter the cafeteria and sit with my boys and they are congratulate me on being with Tiffany. They all liked her, so did my brother, AJ comes up to the table with angry eyes.

"Dude I told you I needed to talk to you." I forgot,
"Shit dude I'm sorry." I get up and we go to the abandoned hallways.
"What's up?"
"I saw her Danny. I saw her at your house, what was she doing there?"
"Dude Tiffany is my girlfriend now."
"NOT Tiffany dumbass! I saw Maranda's Rangerover at your house, I was going to come over and chill and I saw her damn car there. Why was she there?!"
I close my eyes and rub my neck,
"You see um dude I don't know how to say this.... She like, likes me dude.... She kept coming over and she wouldn't leave me alone."
"And did Tiffany know about this?"
"She had a feeling I told her I ended it and I'm happy now, Maranda wanted to keep us a secret and I don't want that. Tiffany is what and who I want."
"Maranda cheated on Brandon with you.... Bro, Brandon is going to kill you if he ever find out!"
"He's not going too, it's over and you don't go to worry about it okay. I promise I'm done."
"That's why she was being extra bitchy too Tiffany, I cant believe I didn't connect that shit myself. I cant believe she has the hots for an underclassman, that's so unlike her."
"Yeah I know she likes older guys."
"Maybe she likes you because you put her in her place." I shrug,
"You put her in her place all the time, she doesn't fuck with you."
"True, I don't know bro, just don't hurt Tiffany with that cunt okay. She seems like the real deal."
"I don't plan on hurting her okay, you got my word Aj." He nods and hugs me, the bell rings an we head to class.
"I'll see you at practice." Aj says walking into his class, I nod and head to mine. School was so boring till a fight broke out, some guy tackled another guy and they started beating the crap out of each other. It was good entertainment till the teachers separated  them, everyone is still talking a out it. I ask to go to the restroom and head out only to be snatched into a broom closet.
I turn the light on and see Maranda looking up at me with fury in her eyes.
"What do you want crazy lady!"
"I want you Danny and-"
"And what?! I cant have you full why would I want that? Just leave me alone okay. I'm happy so you go be happy with Brandon damn chick! You don't even know what you really want or you do.... you wanna have your cake and eat it too that's what it is right?"
She stays quiet, I move her out of my way,
"You cant have it your way, I'm with Tiffany, leave us both alone, don't call text or Facebook me okay. I'm done with the games."
I exit the closet and slam it shut, i get to the bathroom and splash water on my face. I look in the mirror and hate who i see in front of me, why? Because there is a part of me that wants to take that crazy bitch in my arms and hold her tight. Fuck!
I walk out going back to my class room and grab my stuff ignoring the teacher. I go to my coaches office and sit in front of him.
"I walked out of class coach I know I'm going to get laps for it, I wanted to tell you before Mrs.Dandy did."
"Why did you walk out?"
"I was having anxiety, I just needed some air." He nods and start to write down something.
"Go home shake it off and get some rest, your the best player we have now I cant have your after school life effecting your skills. Okay." I nod and do as he says, I head home take a hot shower and sleep the next 4 and half hours.
I needed that I really did and now I get to pick up my girl and I feel really damn excited. She's the best part of my day, she brings a light in me I never knew existed.
I drive to her school with a large big red, her favorite and lean on my hood. She looks for me in the sea of people and smiles when she sees me.
Yeah there's our girl....
I smile as she walks over to me and wraps her arms around my neck, her lips kiss mine hungerly. I can feel my body getting turned on quickly, I pull away slowly and smile.

"Someone is a tad feisty today." She smiles, I pull out her soda and she gleams with joy.
"How did you know I wanted this?"
"I had a feeling."
She takes a swig of it and closes her eyes,
"Sooo good." I chuckle, she rests her forehead on my chest as she drink her soda. People are starting at us and I have no idea why.
"Hey princess, why are people staring at us?"
She looks up and looks around.
"I got into a fight today and kicked Ayvas ass because she said in front of the whole school that she was gonna steal you away from me."
"Oh, okay. That's impossible, I'm yours angel." She smirks and nods,
"I know."
I see that guy from yesterday and kiss her neck, my hands grasp her butt a bit and she whimper.
"Sorry angel." She looks up at me with her baby brown eyes all shy, she pecks my lips.
"Let's get out of here Danny." I open her door an we take off, I decide to take her on a random date downtown.
I take her to the tower of America and dine her there, it was expensive but, totally worth it to see her smile. She had never been there or on a date before. We took tons of picture posted them with cute little things for captions.
This feel really good, we are sitting at the water falls now eating ice cream, her body resting against mine.
Her hair smells of honey, I kiss her shoulder, her body ingulfs in chills.
I give her chills I love that....
Her phone rings and she answers it.
"Hello? Sorry uncle I didn't know I was going to be out this late..... yeah I'm fine.... I'm on a date with that boy from the other day.... we are downtown.... yeah I'll be home in about 2 hours..... okay love you too."
She looks at me,
"Did I get you in trouble?"
"No he just worries. He likes you so that's a good thing too." I nod smiling down at her, we finish our ice cream an head out to take her home.
"Thank you for today Danny, I had a lot of fun."
"Anything for you princess." I kiss her deeply before she heads inside, I get in my car and thank the lord for putting her in my life.
When I get home I find my text have blown up from Maranda, I don't even bother to read them I just hit block. Now I won't receive any text or calls from her.
I lay in bed and dream of my angel, a peaceful quiet sleep finds me.
.
.
.
Vote!!!!!!