Tiffany pov

I don't want to go too school, all my old friends have dumped me and I don't really like the new friends I have. All they do is gossip and talk shit about each other, I call Danny to take me to school and he sounds happy too. Ugh he is so great... perfect even.

"Hey beautiful." He says pulling up revving his engine loudly, I roll my eyes as he gets out and opens my door for me. Ugh I'm always so nervous when I'm around him, he makes me want to do bad things that I'm not ready for. He wraps his arm around my waist tightly pulling me into him quickly. His face close to mine making me weak, he holds me up as my legs give out on me a bit.
"Your so perfect." I smile before he kisses me with passion making me whimper. He pulls away slowly and winks.
"Let's get your cute butt in the car."
I nod and get in, he picks me up some breakfast. He is so sweet, how can a football player be so nice?!
"Do you want me to hang around a bit?"
"Don't you have to get to school?"
"Mine doesn't start till 8:30am."
"Oh my god... I woke you up early... I'm sorry."
I say feeling horrible covering my face, he gets out and pulls me out of the car and into his arms. His hand on my cheek looking into my eyes,
"I'm happy to wake up early to take you to school angel." I blush a tad and nod, he kisses me gently, I love kissing this guy... I like being around him. The only thing i don't like is being around the females he knows.... I hate that bitch Maranda so much!
I know she wants Danny, who wouldn't, I just hope I don't get hurt. I hope if we become something, whatever is going on with them stops.

He pulls away and looks into my eyes.
"What's wrong Tiffany?" I shake my head, "nothing I'm just... happy." He smirks rubbing his thumb over my bottom lip.
"You should always be happy."
Ugh this guy!!!!! My heart is screaming all the time for him it kills me! He puts his arm over my shoulder and starts to walk.
"So where do you hang around till class starts?"
"With the snobs." He chuckles and nods, he walks with me to the table and everyone meaning the girls drool over him.
"Tiffany who is this hot piece of meat?"
Ayva asks making my blood boil, Danny looks down at me and smirks. No he isnt..... His kisses me deeply making me light headed and pulls away slowly.
"T-this is D-Daniel. He's from southwest."
"Oh really? A Dragon huh? I've always wondered what a Dragon felt like under me."
"Keep wondering Bruja." She's white she doesn't know what that means, I giggle biting my lip.
"I'll come pick you up after school princess."
"What about football practice?"
"Your a football player?" I can see the lime green jelly spewing out of her, meaning she's super jealous.
"No football practice today, you get me all to yourself after school." I wrap my arms around his waist ignoring everyone else, he wraps his arms around my neck looking down at me.
"Your beautiful." I can hear all the girls in awe of him.... I've never had these girls jealous of me before, I kind of like it. He wraps his arms around my waist picking me up and kisses me again.
"I gotta get going angel." I nod, he kisses my forehead gently and leaves me slowly walking backward for a few seconds then winks at me before he turns around. I watch as he gets in his car and takes off.
"He has a muscle car!" Ayva says with venom in her voice, I turn and see the girls are swooning over Danny. My phone goes off and its Danny,
"I'm coming back."
"For what?" He hangs up and I see him park the car, all the girls are on the edge of their seats. He comes back and pulls a his hoodie out from his back pack. This is the ultimate thing he could have ever done....
"When I get my Letterman you can wear that but for now here is my hoodie. I know classes are usually cold, well at least they are at my school." I take it, ugh it smells like his cologne, I'm melting!!!!
"Thank you Danny." I smile up at him, he pecks my lips,
"Have a good day princess." I nod and he leaves for real this time, now I'm swooning...
"Is he your boyfriend?" Ayva asks, I nod and walk away as the bell rings. He's not my boyfriend but, I wasn't going to tell her that. I giggle to myself as I put on his hoodie and sit in my desk, I'm so comfortable now. I have him all over me and nothing can ruin this day.
"Hey baby." I look up slowly and see Devin...
"Go away please." I say snuggling up in Danny's hoodie, Devin walks away. Thank god!
I'm not letting anyone ruin this day for me, hurry up 5 o clock!!!!