First Meeting

Hey guys pls vote and here is the outfit you will wear inside castle grounds. you have a different outfit for missions and just normal outside castle grounds.😁

Zen POV

Obi stepped back. He was obviously startled by my sudden outburst. I knew I was a little harsh but I couldn't help it. After learning about her, it left me heart-broken. Her past was something that most people wouldn't even be able to dream in their worst night mares. I couldn't stand it if Obi did something to upset her.

"Her name is (y/n)." I said looking up again, "She will be starting in a few days time so I suggest that you get ready. You are excused Obi."

Obi left the room. The shock still evident in his eyes. I slumped back into my chair as the door closed behind him.

"Do you think I was a little too hard on him?" I asked Kiki.

"No, he's just surprised that you could be this way. To be honest, so was I. You've only ever been like this that one time when Mihaya came to tell us that Kazuki was looking for Shirayuki. You know, before she got kidnapped and all that stuff." replied Kiki calmly.

"Okay." I said, before returning my attention to my paperwork.

Obi POV

I walked down the hallway. Master had never excused me. I had to go to Mitsuhedei. He would know why master was acting this way. Was he really that mad at me?

~time skip~

I arrived at the training area where the guards were practising with Mitsuhedei.

"Mitsuhedei, can we talk? It's about master." I said.

"Alright Obi," he said before turning to the guards, "You guys can take a break."

He put his wooden sword down and turned back to me.

"Come on Obi, let's go sit on that bench." he said, as he pointed to a small bench.

I walked over and sat down. Then he came and sat down. I explained everything to him.

"Well Obi, knowing Zen, he's probably not mad at you." he said, "I think Zen just knows some stuff about (y/n) that you don't. Some stuff that he doesn't really want to talk about. He's probably just sorry for (y/n)."

"Well, maybe I should get ready for a partner." I said, standing up, "See you around Mitsuhedei!"

Then I left to go back to master's office.

Mitsuhedei POV

"Well, maybe I should get ready for a partner." Obi said, standing up, "See you around Mitsuhedei!"

Then he left to go back to Zen's office. This girl they keep talking about... is she at the castle? Why does she seem so awfully familiar? Well, I guess I'll see her in a few days according to what Obi told me.

~a few days later~

"Guys, get ready." Zen said, "(y/n) will be arriving anytime now."

Everyone faced the door. I was slightly nervous because King Izana was with us. We all waited for a while until a sudden voice startled us.

"Zen, just so you know, don't ever expect me to come through the door." said a voice behind us.

Everyone turned around to see a girl in white clothing (the out fit at the top) standing at the balcony with her back facing us. She looked so familiar. The white clothing with her midnight black hair floating out of her hood.

"(y/n)?" asked Izana suddenly.

She turned to face us. Her blue eyes met Izana's and she smiled. Izana strode up to her and hugged her. We all stared in confusion.

"Izana... your ruining your image." she said. Then Izana pushed away from the hug. He went back to his position next to Zen. Zen had a questioning look on his face but Izana ignored.

"D-do you too know each other?" he finally asked. Izana just nodded and then looked at me. Wait, why was he looking at me? Then every one looked at me. Even (y/n) looked at me. I stared at (y/n) for a little while longer until it finally dawned on me.

I ran up to her and embraced her.

"Finally remember me Mitsuhedei?" she asked.

"(y/n) I-" I said but she put her finger to my lips.

"It's okay... I know you would have forgotten after all this time." she replied.

"Mind telling us what's going on?" asked Obi.

"Yes, it would be much appreciated Lord Brother." said Zen.

I let go of (y/n) and went back to Zen's side. (y/n) slowly made her way to Zen. She lifted her hand to caress Zen's face.

"I wish you would remember me..." she said. Her hand dropped to her side and she looked away. I knew how painful that memory was. It was painful for me too.

"(y/n) you should probably get some rest." said Lord Izana.

"What do you think I've been doing for the past ten years?" she asked rhetorically.

"(y/n), where have you been?" he asked walking towards her, "That night, it was the last time we saw you until now. What have you been doing all this ti-"

"I told you I'd be back... now here I am." she cut in.

"How could I have believed you?..." he asked with tears in his eyes, "you had wounds all over you and you could barely speak... they took you away... for all those years... we never found you... we thought you-you died-"

"He has a point (y/n)" I cut in, "you might as well tell us."

"When the time comes, Mitsuhedei. When the time comes." she replied. She turned and went back to the balcony. She balanced herself on the railing and turned her head one last time.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow. And don't say anything, Izana Mitsuhedei." she gave us a don't-you-dare look, "I begin my work as Obi's partner tomorrow. You two will not act like we have known each other for ages. I want to start over. I want it with out the...