Izana... just, Izana

Zen POV

I slowly walked through the halls. With every step I took, I got closer to my brother's office. What should I say? Will he be mad at me? Will he think it's my fault? What does (Y/N) mean by, I'll understand after all this is over?

With hundreds of questions lingering in my mind, I finally made it to Lord Brother's office. I hesitantly knocked on the door.

"Come in." said Lord Brother from inside.

I turned the door knob and slowly stepped into the room. Lord Brother was at the window staring out onto the streets of Clariness.

"So? What do you need?" Lord Brother asked.

"(Y/N)..."

"(Y/N), you took her to the infirmary?" he asked.

"Umm- wait, you know?" I asked, surprised.

"Why wouldn't I know if someone fainted in the hallway?" he replied sarcastically.

"O-oh, that... well I came to say something else..." I said uneasily.

"Yes?" Lord Brother asked, not averting his gaze from the window.

"Well... (Y/N)... she has some... unfinished business to take care of..." I said taking half of the apple out of my coat and held it out for him to see.

Even though he wasn't facing me, I knew he could see it. He snapped around and his eyes widened at the sight of the apple.

"Again... not again... no, no, no... not this time... no... not again..." he mumbled.

"Umm, Lord brother-" I started.

"Was there anyone with her? Anyone you didn't recognise?" Lord Brother asked.

"No, not that I remember." I replied.

He sighed and closed his eyes. He leaned against the wall and lifted a hand to his forehead.

"She's going to come back... this was her decision... she'll be back..." he mumbled.

"Uh, Lord Brother?" I asked confused, "Mind telling me what's going on?"

He opened his eyes and his gaze shifted to me. Suddenly, a smile crept across his face.

"Izana... just, Izana..." he said.

"Well, um... Lord Broth- Izana? Can you tell me?" I asked.

"I wish... but that wouldn't be what she wanted... she would want to tell you herself... when the time is right..." Lord Brother replied.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I know that this chap's short but... ya... I've got more books so I'm gonna have to just do short chaps from now on... but I'll update more often 'kay?

Once again! Thanks for reading fate is not just red! vote comment and most of all... enjoy!