battle time!

Zen's POV

I could see these soldiers in the distance. Their like an army... but they're not from any kingdom because they don't wear an emblem. And what does every one keep talking about? The 'incident'. Seriously...

I looked around... seems she put up a good fight... now, where is she...

The army started charging towards us. Izana yelled out some orders and some soldiers went to battle. The remaining soldiers were ordered to protect me and him.

While the soldiers battled, we looked around for (Y/N). We saw her laying in a corner of the battle field. Mitsuhedei and Izana galloped to her and was soon followed by Obi, Kiki and me. On the way, a few of the other army's soldiers attacked us but the soldiers guarding us protected us.

Then Mitsuhedei picked (Y/N) up and put her on his horse. Her blood stained his shirt and the saddle. This battle would leave scars on her. A lot... of scars...

Soon we joined the battle and fought them. I hated bloodshed so i only knocked them out with the end of my sword. We have to get her out of here before she looses too much blood.

  (Y/N) woke up and nearly fell off the horse but Mitsuhedei stopped her from falling. 

"Th-thanks..." she said.

She looked around and saw me. She looked into my eyes and did a sort of painful smile. I couldn't help but feel guilty. I yelled at her so much and must have hurt her so much that she wanted to come here. Did... I cause this?...