I've missed the real you...

Ok guys above is the real you...like without the mask and the out fit and the hood and you know what I mean...also umm the video above is the song that you are singing later in the story...enjoy...pls vote...and comment... pls tell me the truth about if anything is boring... like this story means the world to me and if it's not...like...being entertaining...then my whole world has no...meaning?...purpose?...I dunno...just...pls tell me if it gets boring...ok go continue the journey...I love you guys...now stop reading this and go read the actual story...stop! stop! STOP!

Mitsuhedei POV

It started raining as soon as I stepped outside...just my luck but I already knew exactly where to find (y/n). When we were younger, she would always go to the lake when she had spare time so that was where I was headed.

I think that me, Izana, Zen and (y/n) are the only ones that know the location of the lake...even though it has been a while, I think I can remember the way...Zen has probably forgotten about the lake...especially considering the 'incident'... then I heard (y/n)'s voice...

"I am not a stranger to the dark

Hide away, they say

'Cause we don't want your broken parts

I've learned to be ashamed of all my scars

Run away, they say

No one'll love you as you are..." she sang, I recognised this song from some where...the same tune...yes it is...

"But, I won't let them break me down to dust

I know that there's a place for us

For we are glorious..." she continued...even though I couldn't see her I knew she was there...I kept going closer until...I saw her...the real her...Her long black hair falling to the ground as she sat with her legs crossed. She looked over the lake....probably looking at her reflection...

"Who am I kidding?... I'll never be able to escape the red...it's always there...no matter where I am... even with the ones who care about me..." she said to herself.

I came closer and continued the song for her...I knew all the words...this...was our song...Izana, Zen, (y/n) and mine...when we were kids...

"When the sharpest words wanna cut me down

I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out..." I sang she jolted her head in my direction. Her blue eyes sparkled as the rain fell onto her midnight black hair. I could finally see her once again without the mask and hood. Without a disguise. She joined in with me...

"I am brave, I am bruised

I am who I'm meant to be, this is me

Look out 'cause here I come

And I'm marching on to the beat I drum

I'm not scared to be seen

I make no apologies, this is me

Another round of bullets hits my skin

Well, fire away 'cause today, I won't let the shame sink in

We are bursting through the barricades

And reaching for the sun (we are warriors)

Yeah, that's what we've become

Won't let them break me down to dust

I know that there's a place for us

For we are glorious

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down

Gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out

I am brave, I am bruised

I am who I'm meant to be, this is me

Look out 'cause here I come

And I'm marching on to the beat I drum

I'm not scared to be seen

I make no apologies, this is me..." we sang together. By the time we finished, I was sitting next to her and hugging her.

"Hey," I whispered, "We should go back...your going to catch a cold in this rain..."

"Mitsuhedei..." she said and I felt her tears wet my shirt.

"(y/n)... I've missed the real you..." I said as I pushed her face away from my shirt and lifted her chin to make her look at me, "You should let every one else see you... you're just as beautiful as you used to be..." she blushed a little and I continued, "maybe Zen will remember you if you...show him your hair...I might have forgotten who you were but I always remembered your hair...always..."

She nodded.

"Mitsuhedei...Thankyou... I'll wear my hood until we get to the others...And...do you know where Izana is?" she asked.

"Yes, he is with Zen..." I replied.

"Alright...let's go..." she said and we walked back in silence. She wore her hood and mask but in her eyes I could still see the old (y/n). Her beautiful face...her long black hair...her voice...Izana will be so happy to have the old (y/n) back..."

okeeeeee guys... how's the story so far? I hope you enjoy...pls tell me if you get bored...oke bye... see you next chaper my beloved readers...ya bye...