ARE YOU INSANE?!

Izana POV

It's been a few days since (Y/N) left for her 'mission' so I guessed I should fill Mitsuhedei in on the recent events. I slowly made my way to Zen's office. Zen would be out on a meeting with Lord Kam-Zeu so Kiki and Obi would be with him.

I knocked on the door before hearing a response, "Come in."

I opened the door and saw Mitsuhedei with his back to me, fixing a pile of paperwork for Zen.

"I see Zen has a lot of paperwork to do." I said.

He quickly spun around and bowed, "Yes, he does."

"So, has Zen informed you of the recent events... the one that includes (Y/N)?"

"No, not really. He said that she left on a mission."

"She did." I said before throwing the half of the apple to him.

He gasped and gave me a 'what the hell!?' look.

"You mean... SHE LEFT TO GO TO HER FATHER!?" he yelled.

"Y-yes... wow Mitsuhedei, I never knew you could be so scary." I said nonchalantly.

"Your highness..." he said, "ARE YOU INSANE?!"

"How dare you-" I started.

"DID YOU EVEN THINK THIS THROUGH?!" he shouted.

"Wh-what do you mea-" I started.

"SHE IS JUST GONNA STROLL INTO THE SILENT SHADOW'S LAIR UNARMED AND BE FINE?! SHE IS UNARMED AND ALONE! HOW CAN SHE TAKE DOWN THAT ENTIRE ARMY?!" he shouted.

Suddenly, realisation swept over me. He's right. I'm so stupid. What was I thinking? She needs help. NOW!

"Mitsuhedei, get the troupes ready. Tell Zen to get some of his troupes ready. Let's go!" I ordered.

He nodded before running out of the room.

This is going to be very... what's the word?... bloody?