Thank you... Obi

Zen P.O.V 

  (Y/N) left before I could say anything. I almost felt bad but how do I know she isn't lying? Izana stepped forward but Mitsuhedei grabbed his arm. He looked at Mitsuhedei and sighed. They both nodded at each other. 

"I will be taking my leave now Zen." said Izana, with his bangs covering his eyes.

"Um, okay. Yes lord Brother. See you later?" I replied, unsure of what to say.

"Of course." he said and strode to the door. Before he left, he turned to look at me and glared at me. He then left the room and shut the door with a loud bang.

I sat down in my chair. I rested my elbow on the table and leaned my head on my palm. Why was he getting so worked up over... (Y/N)?

I looked at Mitsuhedei. He was sorting some books on the shelf.

"Mitsuhedei?" I asked, trying to get his attention.

He tilted his head in my direction but I didn't see his eyes. Was he mad at me? Why does everyone care so much about (Y/N)?

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I looked at the door and then at Mitsuhedei. He didn't look like he was about to get up and open the door. I sighed.

"Come in." I said.

The door creaked open and Lord Haruka stepped into the room.

"I apologize for disturbing you your highness." he said as he closed the door and then turned to look at me.

"No, it's okay Lord Haruka." I replied, "Is something the matter?"

"No, well... I was just passing by when I saw Lady (Y/N). She seemed to be crying and it concerned me a little so I came to collect Mitsuhedei." he said.

"Lady (Y/N)?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Zen, there's a lot you need to know," said Mitsuhedei, "But Lord Haruka, Lady (Y/N) has given strict instructions not to mention anything."

"Oh, of course. If that is what the lady wants, that is what will happen." replied Lord Haruka, turning to face Mitsuhedei, "But Mitsuhedei, I suggest you go check on her."

"If I did that, she'd probably be even more mad at me. I've already screwed up by bringing her back here while Zen was still angry." Mitsuhedei fake laughed.

"I see." said Lord Haruka before turning to me again, "I will be taking my leave now, your highness."

"Yes, okay Lord Haruka." I said.

He turned and left the room. I looked at Mitsuhedei but he just turned back to face the bookshelf. The door swung open and I fell out of my chair.

"Zen! Zen!" yelled Kiki before noticing that I had fallen out of my chair.

"Are you okay there master?" asked Obi as he came in after Kiki.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said standing up and fixing the chair.

"Zen! What did you do!? (Y/N) ran out the palace gates! She was crying! I could tell even though she had her mask on!" yelled Kiki.

"Oh," I said. 

Why is she crying? What have I done? Did I over-react? Oh no...

"Zen... why... we did warn you... so why..." said Mitsuhedei, facing the book shelf. He threw the book he had in his hand on the ground. He turned to Obi and said, "Obi can you go find her? She wouldn't want me to go after her now..."

"Oh, okay." he said before jumping out the balcony into the rain.

What have I done?

Obi P.O.V