If I tell you mine, you tell me yours...

(Y/N) P.O.V 

We both walked in utter silence. Why is he so quiet? Should I start up a conversation? Oh no! He's still mad at me!

"I'm sorry!" we both said at the same time. We stopped walking and looked at eachother.

"Huh? For what?" we both said at the same time.

"Because-" we both said again.

"Quit saying the same thing I am!" I yelled, with my eyes closed in frustration.

"Um, sorry..." he replied, scratching the back of his neck.

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you." I said and started walking.

"Well I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier." Zen said, as he started walking with me.

"And I'm sorry for attacking your girlfriend." I said.

His jaw dropped and his face became red.

"Wait... who told you that?!" he asked, "I've only known Shirayuki for three months!"

"I can see it in your eyes Zen." she said, trying to look mysterious.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Hey, have you forgotten? I know you better than anyone." I said, playfully punching his shoulder.

"Huh?" he asked, clearly confused.

Zen P.O.V

"Hey, have you forgotten? I know you better than anyone." she did a close-eyed smile and playfully punched my shoulder.

"Huh?" I asked confused. I don't even know what she's talking about. I only recently met her. Mitsuhedei and Lord brother might know her but I don't know her at all. It's like she knows everyone in the castle. It's like she's been in my life... but not at the same time...

She suddenly stopped. Her bangs covered her eyes. She looked out the window she was next to.

"Y-you don't remember... sorry... it's all my fault..." she whispered.

"N-no! I-I just don't understand!" I said, lifting my arms to hold her shoulders.

Before I could touch her shoulders, she whipped my hands away.

"Sorry... S-Suraki-" she said before she fell to the ground.

Did she just faint?! Well that wasn't expected of an assassin... never mind! We need to get her to the medical room!

I heard footsteps approaching. Oh crap! This is bad... what if someone sees this... they'll make a big deal out of it. The footsteps got closer before they stopped. Someone seemed to be talking to someone else. I heard the footsteps walk away.

Suddenly Obi appeared at the window.

"Oh, hello Master, I was just talking with Mitsu-" he finally noticed (Y/N).

"Obi! You need to help me get her to the medical room!" I yelled.

"Wait! How, exactly, did this happen?!" he asked with concern evident in his voice.

"I don't know! We were just talking, then she said something like... Sarika or Siruki." I replied uncertainly.

"Alright." he replied.

He stepped into the hallway and stood next to (Y/N). I lifted her right side while Obi lifted her left side. He looked at me and I nodded. We both slowly took her through the hallway.

"Wait, Obi." I said suddenly, we both stopped and he looked at me, "I don't want to make a big deal about everything. And she seems to be pretty important because everyone calls her 'Lady (Y/N)'..."