Are you sure you want to know?

Obi P.O.V

"(Y/N)," I said, "I-I'm sorry for asking..."

"I told you... it's fine... you told me some things that really hurt you... I know it doesn't look like it, but I know that on the inside, it's breaking you to pieces..." she replied through sniffs.

"Wait, (Y/N). Are you...?" I asked before she started crying.

She lifted her legs onto the bed and hugged her knees.

"Oh my god-I-I'm so sorry-I-" I tried to speak but I didn't know how to handle the situation.

I suddenly bent over and hugged her. She tensed up for a bit but then relaxed. Then she wrapped her arms around me. She held me tightly but not so tight that I would choke. It must have been really hard for her, seeing that she'd cry like this.

 The first time I saw her, I never would have imagined that I would one day see her like this. But it's good to know that she's opened up a bit. Especially since I think I'm starting to have a little cru-

"I'm sorry Obi." (Y/N) said.

"For what?" I asked.

"Because you had to see me like this." she replied.

"No, I'm sorry. I made you cry." I said, feeling very guilty.

"You didn't!" she whisper-shouted before slowly letting go of me, "I'm just weak..."

"Of course you're not!" I shouted.

"I fainted in the hallway!" she shouted back, "Speaking of which, wasn't I with Zen?"

"Y-yes-" I started.

"So... he really does hate me..." she said, looking down.

"No he doesn't!" I reassured her.

"Then why did he make you take me here!?" she yelled in frustration.

"He didn't, Mitsuhedei came and took Zen to do something so he told me to take you here instead." I replied.

"Oh," she said, standing up, "Well, thanks Obi. I'll be going now."

"Wait! Where are you going?" I asked, standing up too.

"Just to visit some old friends and stuff." she replied heading out the door.

She sure is interesting... I think I'll follow her... then meet up with master later... ya... that's the perfect plan.

"CHIEF?!" (Y/N) yelled.

"(Y/N)!" chief Garrak replied.

I stepped out of the room to see (Y/N) and chief Garrak hugging each other.

"It's been so long! I thought you said you would quit because you didn't want to work as an herbalist." (Y/N) said, breaking from the hug.

"Yes, but I was young and stupid back then." she replied, "Anyway, how have you been? When did you get back? Oh my god... I thought-I thought I'd never see you again..."

I had never seen Chief Garrak cry before. So (Y/N) must be... very relate-able... or likable... she must be very cared for... okay...

"No no! I told you I'd be back! Didn't I?! Don't cry, please!" (Y/N) said concerned.

"Hey (Y/N)? Did you tell me the whole story?" I asked because she never mentioned being friends with a lot of people.

She sighed and wiped some tears of Chief Garrak's face and walked up to me.