Panicking Fear

After the doctor visited me I got the courage to leave my room and step outside. It was bright so bright and there were small houses all around built all around the area I could see some pups running around and playing.

It felt so good to see these pups living so carefree with no worry in the world.

I breathed in the fresh air and looked at took a chance to look around. It looked so normal I really didn't know what to do everyone looked genuinely happy I saw a pregnant Omega walking freely with his mate and felt so happy for them and I didn't even know them but they were holding hands and she was rubbing her baby bump and he put his hand on her bump and the love with which he looked at her made my heart flutter.

I looked around just decided to start walking to see what was around here it looked so intriguing that I soon found myself wandering around lost.

I kept walking to see if I could find my way back but I couldn't remember my surroundings of where I was after I left my room.

I pursed my lips and thought to myself what do I do, will someone notice if I they find out I'm not in my room will they look for me.

I felt a warm breeze in the air and I turn around and jump into the air grabbing my chest as a man with dark hair is there staring at me and then what's worse is then he starts making his way towards me the look on his face is serious so serious you would have thought I would have had insulted him or something but I didn't I was just there lost but I wasn't bothering anyone.

I start backing away from said man and then start sprinting where. I have no fucking clue just know that wherever I'm going is far away from that guy I stop when I feel like I might pass out because due to my current condition I would guess is not much. But yet then again here I am gasping for air and feeling faint.

I look up in time to see the guy coming towards me and this time I have no energy to use to run away from mister intense over here.

I just pant and gasp and try to shoo him away with my hand but he just keeps moving towards me and I really can't do anything but watch it happen.

Then he gets to me and what do you know he literally just grabs my hand and yanks me upright and starts dragging me around.

What do I do throughout this I let it happen the exhaustion has settled. I ignore the jolt of electricity I felt run through my body when he grabbed me because it's because he's a stranger so looks really intense and is so pale I would think he never sees the sun and then he just up and grabs my hand like it's nothing like were buddies or something.

Throughout his dragging he's grunting and muttering some nonsense I can't hear even though I'm a damn wolf and should be able to hear it.

I look around my surroundings trying to figure out where this lunatic is taking me. I start recognizing vaguely where I am and then as if it couldn't get any better he starts taking me back to where my room is and as we make it inside I see Jin and he looks worried.

As we approach Jin yells out "Where have you been I have been worried sick why would you wander out your not well you could have fell down or gotten hurt?"

I shook my head and gave him a thumbs up which he didn't believe because of my heavy breathing I could have spoken but to be honest I didn't feel comfortable speaking in front of this intense stranger who was still holding my hand.

"You poor thing you must have gotten lost I know the doctor gave you the okay to move around but you should have waited for me or Namjoon we would have shown you around and then you wouldn't have gotten lost"