Surpise Attack

Warning ⚠️ This chapter contains violence so if this isn't your cup of tea please feel free to skip this chapter!

Here I am sat down in what looks like a police station interrogation room and through the glass I am seeing Daehyun's friend.

After Yoongi stormed out everyone quickly moved to follow him and I hesitantly followed knowing something was going to happen knowing the questions they were going to ask, the ones he was going to answer wasn't enough not to know.

I wanted to know what he was going to saw I was very curious and I knew the others were as well so I did it I followed them and now here I am watching Yoongi interrogate him and him not saying anything and to be honest it was really quite frustrating.

It was like Yoongi was talking to a wall he was getting nothing from Daehyun's friend well that is until Namjoon walked through the door when Namjoon walked through the door I could read it on his face he was intimidated Namjoon was head Alpha he was tall and even though he was strong and built like Jungkook the way he carried himself was enough for you to know he was not someone you should mess with.

I watched as Namjoon sat down across from him and leaned forward in his chair and he Daehyun's friend leaned back uncomfortable under Namjoon's scrutiny.

"Why did you come here?" Namjoon asked straight to the point.

He said nothing and stayed quiet and Namjoon said in a strong steady clear voice "I asked you a question and I expect it to be answered"

That voice he used it wasn't Alpha voice but it still made me shiver and Jin next to me sighed and said under his breath "God he's so hot when he gets like this" to which we all heard and Taehyung said "Gross Seokjin hyung go get a room"

To which Jin very maturely stuck his tongue out at Taehyung.

Then we all turned back to the scene unfolding in front of us. He had started talking well more like singing like a canary cause he wouldn't stop and spilling every bit of information to Namjoon he knew.

"He made throw her he's an Alpha his father is mayor it's not wise to cross him. He got into trouble with Kira's father because she disappeared and he suspects him so he wants to skip town and asked me to find somewhere for him he thinks she's dead we all did we thought if she wasn't already dead the water would kill her"

My breath hitched he wants to come here he wants to leave the pack because of my dad. My father is basically chasing out of town it's probably because he can't get what he wants now. He can't get the leverage he wanted.

Namjoon has asked him another question but all I thought about was my mother I needed to know she was alright.

So I turned to Jin and asked to ask Namjoon to ask him about my mom. I tried to wait patiently for him to ask but was getting anxious.

Namjoon finally asked him my question after Jin called to the door and told him what to ask. "What happened to her mother"

"Oh, her the bitch is crazy she suspected all of us who were since the moment she found out she was missing started insulting us and started acting how a good little Omega shouldn't" which made Jin,Jimin,Taehyung and I growl at that which he could hear because of his hearing and looked confused at.

"She started telling everyone who would listen how Daehyun probably killed her daughter and how he wasn't going to get away with it so we handled it we got some female Omegas to put her in her place teach her a little lesson and now her husband keeps her in his house and won't let her out" he said and was laughing.

In that moment I promise you I do not know what came over me but I lost it he can do whatever he wants to me because he was already present for the worst moments in my life but you keep my mothers name out of your mouth she is the best person I know.

I was not going to let him disrespect her like that next thing I knew I was pushing the door open of the interrogation room and was phasing in mid air and throwing myself across the table at him.

I was attacking him in every way I could I could hear him screaming as I tore into his arm that he threw up to protect his face.

I was rabid and felt totally out of control I had now gotten him on the ground and was using my claws to tear into anything I could get my claws into he tried batting me away which should have worked him being an Alpha but the adrenaline coursing through my body was too much.

He was cussing at me and I couldn't stand hearing his voice anymore so my wolf decided to go for his throat maybe try to tear his vocal chords out.

I had his throat in my mouth when I heard Namjoon in a calm voice say "Kira, stop"

I stopped it wasn't Alpha voice I was used to that it was calmer I don't know how to explain it but Namjoon is very charismatic and hearing him give me a command in such a calm voice made me want to follow it so I did I stepped away from his neck and stood back then Jungkook came in and him and Yoongi took him out of the room not before me growling at him beforehand.

Jin then came into the room with some clothes and following him came Taehyung and Jimin, Namjoon turned to leave and when he left the room and closed the door.

They looked at me not with shock or fear but with pride. I had defended my mother who even though isn't in this pack she will always be my pack and I will be damned if I hear anyone say a bad thing about her or hurt her like they did. I really hope she's okay.

"That was awesome" Taehyung said breaking the silence in the room

I made a noise of approval in my throat and they all chuckled.

"He deserved it I'm glad you after I heard him talking about Omegas I wanted to whack him" Jimin said while rubbing and soothing his bump.

"I'm glad you stood up for your mom it was the right thing to do" Jin said and he himself looked like a proud mom.

"Okay now that that's over with how about you change back so we can get clothed and take you to get checked out ny Hyungsik" Jin said still in mom mode.

I nodded vigorously and I closed my eyes and tried to focus and picture in my head me being back in my human form but for some reason I couldn't do it and I unconsciously was whining and I opened my eyes and looked at Jin and shook my head and he asked "You can't phase back?"

I shook my head and tried again and nothing I was stuck in wolf form.

That's just lovely now how am I going to change back.

Authors Note: Happy Thanksgiving 🍁🦃🍽 I have had some energy and inspiration also have put my child to bed so that's why this chapter is up now. Thank you to everyone who reads this I really do appreciate it even if you don't comment please feel free to do so. It gives me inspiration and makes it easier to update. I hope you have all had a great Thanksgiving. Also again a big thank you to _TaeTaes-Smile_    For always commenting! See you guys in the next one 💕