A Journey Ahead

I knew sneaking out wouldn't be easy and I knew sneaking in to Alexandria would also not be easy.

I also knew that when Yoongi found out he would be mad and so would everyone else. Since getting here and befriending them they had become my family and they would be very upset at me but I had to do it because my mom needed me.

I had Jungkook I would be alright. I just hope Jimin would forgive me for it that is if Jungkook hadn't told him already because I know he wouldn't be able to keep anything from Jimin for too long.

I decided to spend the next couple of days with everyone just trying to be normal and hopefully not letting anyone get caught up in what I was going to do. It's bad enough that I have Jungkook going with me when he has a pregnant mate who is due to give birth soon.

I already feel guilty about that. Guilty enough that I was ignoring Jimin because I felt bad that I was taking him away from Jimin because of my selfish reasons if I could do this without Jungkook I would but I truly do need him.

Guilty enough that Jimin caught on to my feelings.

I had been having breakfast at Jimin and Jungkook's that morning when while Jungkook was washing the plates Jimin approached me.

"Jungkook told me what your planning on doing and while I want you both to be safe,I get why your doing this" Jimin said with a grim expression on his face and that just made me feel worse if I could sneak into Alexandria without Jungkook I would I don't want to cause Jimin any worry.

"I'm sorry Jimin I hope you know that if I could do this and keep Jungkook out I would he should be here with you not leaving with me to go back to a place that has caused both of us so much harm" I felt so much responsibility. If for some reason everything went to and something happened to Jungkook it's my fault.

Mine no one else's but mine.

"I get it, I get why this is so important to you and to Jungkook to help you he only had his brother really and they took that away from him but you still have your mom and he would never just sit back and not do anything if he can do something to help that's just the type of person he is. That's the man I fell in love with and the man I'm having a family with I wouldn't change him for the world" Jimin said with such a bright smile on his face while talking about Jungkook.

It was endearing how much he loved and cared for him.

It also makes me think about how much Yoongi will be mad at me for this. Even though we haven't really had time to talk about us much. I still really like him.

The days leading to us leaving were quiet and normal that is until we got caught leaving.

See I had a small pack with all the stuff I thought I would need and Jungkook also was caring a pack his was full non perishables and weapons we left late enough that it wouldn't look suspicious but not late enough that we wouldn't be able to see.

Everything was going well until we heard tracks following us and so we stopped and started again and we kept hearing it. Jungkook and I looked at each other and decided to go split up see who the person was following and Jungkook or me would catch them.

So we split up and the footsteps followed me and I couldn't hear Jungkook until I suddenly heard a pounce and a "Get off me you brute" from non other than Taehyung.

I groaned and rushed towards them.

"Taehyung what are you doing here?

"What does it look like making sure you don't do anything stupid which is what it looks like"