A New Arrival

Me! What did he want to talk to me about, I don't know him what does he want with me.

In that moment Jimin and Taehyung turned to look at me and I shrugged even though I was apprehensive I know he wouldn't hurt me also Jimin and Taehyung are right here I don't think they would let anything happen to me even though I just met them.

Being honest with myself I was curious about why he wanted to talk to me. Was it to apologize or yell at me I have no idea but I want to find out.

"We'll be outside, hollar if you need anything" Jimin said to me smiling softly and then left with Taehyung shutting the door leaving me with the stranger named Yoongi.

He looked awkward and out of place. Looked like he didn't want to be here. But most importantly he looked uncomfortable. His face was hard to read it was blank wow he must be really good at poker.

He stayed at a comfortable distance from me and didn't make a move to move any further which eased my underlying anxiety I get when I am around Alphas. The only exception to my anxiety is Namjoon because he's mated to Jin.

" Look I just wanted to clear things up I wasn't trying to scare you or anything Jin was worried and sent us to look for you while he stayed here in case you came back" he said gruffly his voice was deep and he spoke slow he seemed like a sloth nature.

"I wasn't stalking you or anything like that"

For that I blame my paranoia my paranoia makes me think things different after what happened after being torn apart and feeling everything and hearing wolfs from my old pack cheering and jeering him on to kill me and end me others yelling at him to rape me to show me who's boss mu psyche was damaged I know not everyone will be like them but I'm afraid and I immediately distrust and I shouldn't but I'm damaged he damaged me.

I shook my head and looked at him was hoping to portray that he scared me yes but it wasn't his fault it was all on me.

"I know you have been through a lot but this is a good place you're safe here no one would hurt you and if they dared to try I am pretty sure Jin would end them he's very fond of you"

I appreciated his reassurance of this place this was a second opinion of this place and a good one a biased one but a good one nonetheless he sighed and looked like he wanted to say to something so I moved my hand and and nodded my head and he made a groan and said "This isn't my business but I saw you when Taehyung and Jimin found you and brought you in, Jin made it clear that nothing was to happen to you ever again that he wanted you safe"

I could feel my heart swell up in awe at Jin wanting to keep me safe. Jin someone who I barely knew someone who wanted my safety something my own father didn't bother wanting for me only caring about himself and how he could get more of the material things in life. Someone I knew that yes he's going to care that I'm gone because but only because he won't be able to use me anymore to get what he wants.

The care they have shown me here has been more then what I have had in almost all of my life. Namjoon and his parents what they have built here is my safe haven and a safe haven for people like me who want more out of life.

Like me and countless other people like my mom she wanted so much more her parents made her marry my dad. She's been miserable what will she do without me please God protect my mother. I love her and she has been my constant source of love and everything that is good for all of my life only being able to love without my father present because he did not want her to spoil me .

I want to love and be loved to share it and love someone I love, I want children and I want them to be free of the pressures of society and of ranks. So what if there an Omega or a Beta or an Alpha they still be alive and breathing they will have feelings they are not robots that you can control they will be treated normal and I will throw the hierarchy bullshit out the window.