Complications

I'm the only person who would phase in rage and then not know how to phase back of course this would only happen to me.

I would guess it would be karma for attacking someone who was wearing handcuffs and couldn't really tell defend himself. In my defense though he started it everyone knows you do not talk about people's mothers.

You were born from them so respect them. But he had to go and call my mother crazy they got other women to beat her up if you ask me he got what was coming to him fucking prick.

That is the reason why I'm now in Hyungsik's office yet again it's like I like I cannot stop bad things from happening to me.

"Okay so your telling me that you are the one who attacked that boy I saw just now"

I nodded to him in my wolf form.

"And now you can't phase back?" He questioned.

"Yeah, that pretty much covers it except for the fact that human piece of garbage you saw was present when Kira was almost murdered" Taehyung spat out in anger whilst also holding an ice pack to his hand.

Taehyung had bruised his knuckles when punched Daehyun's friend. Jimin ran his hand up and down his back to soothe him.

"Oh, well then I'm glad you attacked him" Hyungsik said while keeping his voice void of emotion he had to be a neutral party being the pack doctor but I had spent so much time with him these last months that we had formed a nice doctor-patient relationship.

"Okay, I get we all hate the low life but how do we get her to phase back" Jin asked always the one keeping track of the situation.

"Well, if she is having trouble phasing it sounds more to me that she's having trouble controlling her wolf"

I shook my head I wasn't my wolf was under control sort if it was angry at me for not killing him. But that was it there was underlying disappointment I felt but I couldn't pinpoint at what exactly.

I grumbled at Hyungsik and he raised his hands up in the air and chuckled at me to which I huffed at him.

Jimin laughed and said "Your a sassy wolf Kira"

I rolled my eyes at them not finding any of this funny.

"You could see if Namjoon can turn her back he is the pack Alpha his voice alone could make her wolf want to obey"

That sounded better than me forcing myself to try and get myself to phase back that could take forever my wolf is a grudge holder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Making our way to Namjoon was not what I expected he was in front of Daehyun's friends room and he looked pissed off to say the least.

"Why do you look upset Joonie?" Jin said and I am 100% sure he is the only one who can get away with calling Namjoon that.

"After Kira attacked he was rambling on and on about how he was going to get payback and what not I didn't take him serious I mean the guy was almost torn to pieces and he was trying to talk tough to make himself feel better but Yoongi decided to attack him while he was already down took a big chunk off of his arm"

"That doesn't sound like something Yoongi would do" Jin said surprised at what Namjoon had said

"Yeah, Yoongi is the calm rational one" Jimin reasoned

"Maybe he's in pre-rut" Taehyung said

"No I don't think so his rut was not too long ago"

"I don't know hyung he's been very protective lately and Kira has a distressed Omega scent earlier when she passed out that could very well be the reason" Jimin said trying to defend Yoongi.