The only thing more beautiful than a sunset: Noah Centineo

After my high that I experienced from kissing Noah, Violet walked over to me. Her body was soaking wet from where she was in the pool but her hair was still in her cute bun.

She had her eyebrows raised and even though she was wearing sunglasses, I could tell her eyes were wide.

"Sophia. A word..." She said holding out her hand for me to grab. I looked at Noah who nodded that I could walk off with her.

I stood up and took Violets hand. Violet walked with purpose far away from Noah and next to a column.

"So you've been keeping stuff from us." She said, facing me with her arms crossed.

I decided to fess up. "You can't tell the other girls, they'll flip out." I said, crossing my arms as well.

She nodded and leaned in close to me.
"So Noah and I went skinny dipping, we almost had sex, and then I tried to seduce him last night, and now I think I'm in love with him." I whined.

Violet was speechless. "You..skinn-, and you almost ... Sophia!" She concluded.

I winced at her reaction. "Why didn't you tell us? We would've been supportive." She looked hurt. I took her hands in mine. "Vi, of course you would've been, I know that." I sighed. "I just kinda liked having it be a secret, ya know, between the two of us." I shrugged.

"But...But." She stammered. "Alright, I get it." She rolled her eyes.
"Thank you." I said, squeezing her hands.
"Alright, but now you have to give me every last detail." She said seriously.

I proceeded to tell Violet every last detail down to the embarrassing drunk moments and even what Noah and I did when we were alone.

She was hanging on to every word. At first her reactions were "Ooh, get it girl!" to my sexual encounters but when I told her about Noah's kindness and how he took care of me, they were just a nonstop flowing stream of 'Awwe' 's.

"So you think you might.. be in love with him?" She asked, quietly.

"I don't know," I shrugged, confused myself. "I've never felt like this with anyone, not even Jack."

"You've told Jack you were in love with him." She said.
"Yeah, I thought I was. But this is so different."

I didn't know what I was feeling. Maybe it was lust or maybe just an extreme crush.

"But, Soph, you've only know him a week." She said, quietly raising her eyebrows.

"I know." I rubbed my forehead, not knowing what to do.

"From the looks of it, he's into you, Soph." She said, smiling and looking over my shoulder towards Noah. "When you're not googling your eyes at him, he's looking at you. It's about the cutest shit I've ever seen." She gave a reassuring smile.

I smiled. "Really?" I asked, giddy.
She nodded an 'mhm' and looked over towards Noah. I looked behind my shoulder to see that Noah was looking at me. He smiled at me, a warm smile that melted my heart even more.

I looked back at Violet. "What do you think I should do?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I think you should keep spending time with him. If this is how you feel, then make the most of it. I've never seen you so confident and sure of yourself, Soph. I love that he brings that out in you." She smiled. "I just don't want you to get your heart broken but," she looked back towards Noah. "I don't think thats gonna be an issue."

I smiled, giddily. Violet was an extraordinary judge of character so I trusted her completely. I gave her a big hug. "What am I going to do without you next year?" I asked.