Goodnight, Beautiful

"You've never seen Star Wars?" Noah yelled

I shook my head 'no' and laughed.

Noah facepalmed himself and started rubbing his temples. "God, woman," He sighed, dramatically.

I giggled in response.

Noah and I had been talkin on his bed for about 3 hours now. We had been drinking wine and telling our most embarrassing stories. Now we were onto the portion where he was grilling me about Star Wars.

"Dude, Star Wars is just a phenomenal film. A classic." He said.

"I understand that, but the whole 'I'm your father' bullshit is just too corny for me." I said, taking a sip of wine.

Noah breathed in sharply, making a wheezing sound. He was clearly appalled.

"I'm sorry..." I whined, laughing.

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it. When we get back to LA, you're coming back to my place and we're binging Star Wars." He said, sipping his wine.

"Oh, yippie." I said, sarcastically.

Noah scoffed at me. "So uncultured."

I pushed on his chest. His nose crinckled up into his infamous laugh that I adored so much.

"Noah, may I ask you something." I asked, fiddling with the wine glass.

"Shoot." He replied.

"Where do you see us going?" I inquired.

He laid from his side and rolled onto his bed, setting the wine glass on his chest.

"Well UCLA is only 30 minutes from Santa Monica college so," He looked at me. "We could try and do that if you wanted."

So Noah was down for continuing to date until college. It made me smile that he was willing to do that for me.

I leaned my head against the headboard, thinking about mine and Noah's future. Both living it up in college, going to frat parties together, studying together, more sleepovers with him. I couldn't wait.

"What?" He asked with a small smile.

"It's cool that'd you be willing to do that." I smiled, sipping my wine.

"Ramirez, like I said, I'd do just about anything for ya." He said.

I blushed at the comment. No boy had said anything like that to me. That they would do just about anything for me.

————————
Instagram
@sophiaramirez

————————Instagram@sophiaramirez