You don't remember?

I woke up the next morning with a bounding headache

I woke up the next morning with a bounding headache. I rubbed my eyes, hoping it would somehow fix me. It was not successful.

I sat up in the bed next to Violet who was sleeping soundly. I looked over at the other bed and the only one awake was Taylor who scrolling on her phone. She looked at me, hearing me move around.

"Well hey, sleepyhead." She said, quietly.

"Dude, my head fuckin' hurts." I said, rubbing my temples.

"Shocker, I thought your hand would be hurting." She laughed to herself.

"Huh?" I asked, bringing my hand into my line of vison. "Holy shit." I said, rubbing my thumb over the bruised and already scabbed knuckles.

"What did I do?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

Taylor put her phone down and looked at me. "You don't remember?" She asked.

I shook my head 'no'. She laughed to herself.

"Well, dude, you decked a guy in the nose last night."

Some of the memories came flooding back. Only bits and pieces, though. I now remembered punching him but I couldn't recall why. I put my head in my hands, embarrassed as hell.

"Why the hell did I do that?" I asked.

"You said he called you a bitch for not dancing with him." She shrugged.

"And so I punched him?" I asked, completely baffled by my drunk behavior.

"Guess so." She sat up. "Then Noah took you back upstairs because we all wanted to keep partying." She laughed.

"Noah brought me back?" I gulped. The blush on my face was unavoidable.

"Yep. He was gone before we got back, though." She explained.

"I can not believe..." I breathed out.

"Yeah, you were an actual psychopath last night." She laughed.

"No kidding." I said, rubbing my forehead, trying to wrap my head around the thought of actually punching someone.

When the other girls woke up, they explained more in detail of what happened at the club but how long Noah stayed and what he did was a mystery.

"You should text him and ask." Violet suggested as she handed me advil.

I popped the pills and took a drink of water, contemplating the idea.

"Yeah, I guess." I reached over to the beside table and grabbed my phone to text the boy.

I really hope I didn't say or do anything stupid.

sophiee
hey the girls said you took
my drunk ass back to my
room last night. im sorry about
that lol but thank you :)