The Last Supper

————————————————-

————————————————-

Instagram
@sophiaramirez

3,673 likes                     1,462 comments@sophiaramirez: you already know that girl gang had to go all out for our last night in mexico

@sophiaramirez: you already know that girl gang had to go all out for our last night in mexico

@vivi: yes sis u look so good
@user1: you are such a beaut
@rosiee: so sad its or last night being legal :/
          @sophiaramirez: its gonna be so sad when we have to use the fakes again :(
@ncentineo: FUCK. You are absolutely gorgeous
@user2: ur glowing sweetie
@jack.green: you look beautiful, like always
@vivi: block his ass @sophiaramirez

——————————————

When we walked down into the lobby, the boys were already waiting for us. Noah was wearing skinny, black dress pants with a white button up tucked in. He had his hair geled back and a small gold chain on his exposed chest. His button up was only half buttoned and he looked like the classic bad boy. He looked like he should be smoking a cigarette and riding a motorcycle.

When our heels clicking against the marble floor became apparent to them, Noah turned around to face me.

His jaw dropped when he saw me and started to walk towards me but stopped. He held his finger up and twirled it, signaling me to turn around and show him the whole look. I laughed and did as he said, laughing when I faced him again.

"You look," he scanned my body up and down. "So stunning." He smiled, kissing me briefly.

It was when we got in the car that Rosie finally asked. "Where's Will?"

"He said he was going to the club tonight anyway so he's just gonna meet us there." Troy answered.

Rosie's enthusiasm subsided and she got on her phone instead of talking for the whole ride there. I felt bad for her, but also thankful for 10 minutes of not being in the precense of Will.

Once we got into the club, I was instantly sweating. The place was extremely crowded and the hot air wasn't helping. We got inside and got drinks at the bar. I joined Noah in getting a Bacardi and Coke. A homage to our relationship.