"Whats your favorite movie, Ramirez?"

theres smut just an fyi ;)

————————————

Instagram
@ncentineo

10,634 likes             5,293 comments@ncentineo: had to do an impromptu photo shoot bc she just looked too damn good 🤧

10,634 likes 5,293 comments
@ncentineo: had to do an impromptu photo shoot bc she just looked too damn good 🤧

@sophiaramirez: i love that ur my biggest fan
@ncentineo: its hard not to be when you look like that 🤤
@username: aRE THEY DATING or WUT
@username: she looks really good
@username: we love a supportive boyfriend

————————————

After our dinner cruise, Noah led me into yet another uber which took us back to resort. Thinking that the date was over, Noah led us past the entrance to the elevators and outside.

"Noah," I laughed as he led me. "Where sre we going?"

"Take your heels off." He said as he slowed in his tracks. He let go of my hand as I took my heels off, confused.

I took them off and held them in one hand as he continued to drag me onto the beach.

He smiled back at me. "Where you taught me to salsa." He said, gesturing to the beach.

I laughed and couldnt help but smile at the memory. As soon as I thought we were stopping, Noah led us back behind the rock where we skinny dipped.

I laughed to myself. Noah finally stopped and plopped on the sand. I followed him and sat next to him, touching hips.

He looked at me and put his arm around me. I leaned my head against his shoulder and watched the waves crash against the shore. Noah's musky cologne intoxicated me along with his warm body heat encircling me.

"Hey Noah?" I asked.
He looked down at me. "Yeah, Ramirez?"

What I wanted to ask him was if this was going to last after our two weeks here. I wanted to ask him to love me back. I wanted to ask him to  become and asshole so I'd forget about him. But I knew I couldn't say any of that. I didn't want to ruin this night if he said something that upset me.

"This was a pretty good first date." I smirked, ignoring my thoughts.

"Pretty good?" He asked, with his eyebrows furrowing and a smirk playing at his lips. "I would say, fantastic or incredible..." He said.

"Okay, sorry, bad choice of words." I laughed. "This was a pretty incredible first date." I smirked at him.

He smiled back down at me and pulled me closer, which I didn't think was possible.