"Just Dandy"

Music blared through our hotel room so loud, I was sure you could hear it from down the hall

None of us cared, though. The dynamic foursome was getting ready for the party and we were too hyped to have consideration for other guests on our floor.

————————
Instagram
@sophiaramirez

 3,043 likes                1,653 comments @sophiaramirez: last night was a mesS, but i wasn't expecting anything less from myself

@sophiaramirez: last night was a mesS, but i wasn't expecting anything less from myself

@vivi: a fuCKIN QWEEN WOW
@user1: wow ur glowing sweetie
@rosiee: thats my fucking friend im absolutely floored
@ncentineo: i need life alert after this photo
@sophiaramirez: helP IVE FALLEN AND I CANT GET UP
       @ncentineo: yeah thats me rn

@user2: ok this pic SLAPS
@user3: we love a messy shistar

————————————-

Once night had fallen and It was time to leave, I strongly debated whether or not I should knock on Noah's door and invite him. I wanted to so bad and my friends even offered for him and his friends to join us.

I couldn't get over the thought of possibly saying something completely insane last night. I know Noah said I didn't say anything weird, but I just couldn't shake the uneasy feeling.

So, I restrained from inviting him. My shy and sheepish side was coming back out again. I noticed it tended to do that when Noah wasn't around.

My friends and I made our way outside and onto the beach, already hearing the bumping music before we could see it.

We approached the beach and everyone was there. The amount of people crowding the beach, amazed me just as it did the first time.

I instinctively scanned the crowd for Noah then quickly stopped myself. My feelings were all over the place. I wanted to be with him right now more than anything, yet I felt embarrassed to even speak to him. I felt sick just thinking about talking to him and him exposing something I did last night.