"I knew I should've been on the girls team."

the way he eyes her up OML anyways back to our regularly scheduled program

Since today was our last full day, we decided we were going to go to the pool for the majority of the day and then get buckwild tonight at the club. We were all perfectly content with aiding a hangover on our flight back home.

Since I had an affiliation with Noah, and Rosie had one with Will now, everyone was in agreement to party with the guys tonight. Although, I wanted to stray as far from Will as possible, I was okay with the decision. I got to spend my last night with Noah and my friends.

sophia💓
so we're all going
to the club tonight
and want you guys
to join us :)

noah🤩
so down

noah🤩
can't wait to see
those dance moves
again 🤤

sophia💓
oh zoinks

noah🤩
what are you guys
doin until then?

sophia💓
gonna hit up the
pool one more time

noah🤩
can i come :))

sophia💓
ur so clingy :/

noah🤩
sorry that youre gorgeous
and i wanna spend
time with you 🙄

sophia💓
i guess its fine when you
put it like that :,)

noah🤩
gets em every time

noah🤩
meet you down there
ramirez

I closed my phone and couldnt help but bite my lip to keep from smiling. My friends and I walked downstairs to the crowded pool once again and grabbed our chairs. Before I even took my cover up off, Noah was jogging towards me.

"Well hey there." He said, grabbing my waist pulling me in for a kiss.

I gasped at how swift the motion was, but instantly relaxed and smiled into the kiss.

He pulled back and smiled down at me.

"Hi," I said, with a smile.

He smiled once again and let go of me.
"I'm actually sad its our last day." He said, pulling his shirt off over his head.

I gawked at his toned chest once again. The way his arms flexed as he pulled the shirt off of his biceps. I gulped hard, trying to contain myself.