Three Words

yall best prepare for some smut and a long ass chapter only bc i love you :)

——————

Noah and I charted off towards stop #1. The bracelet came with all of the addresses to the shops to get all the charms, luckily, so we wouldn't have to search too hard.

Noah and I google mapped it and decided we'd take a walk to the first store. We walked along the sidewalk near the beach. The sun was warm on my skin but there was a nice breeze that was keeping us cool.

I pulled my camera up to my eye and snapped pictures of the waves crashing on the shore. People were suntanning and kids were running around, laughing. I envied their youth and naive nature.

"So what made you get into photography?" Noah asked, interrupting my thoughts.

I took the camera down from my eye. "Kind of a mix of things, I guess." I started. "My mom thought I should be a model when I was little so she always took pictures of me. She bought this super sweet camera. It was a Leica." I smiled at the memory. "Then, I decided I liked being behind the camera more than I liked being in front of it." I said, giving Noah a smile.

Noah nodded while he listened. He had this face like he really cared about what I was saying, even if it was dumb or didn't really matter. I really felt like he was listening to me.

"That's dope," He said, smiling. "Have you ever messed with one of those Super 8's?" He asked.

"No, I've never gotten to." I smiled at him, knowing what a Super 8 was. "I would absolutely love to. I love the way it looks." I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Yeah, I love the uh," He stammered, looking for the word. "The authenticity of it. The quality looks so cool." He added.

I nodded. "So, do you have any hobbies?" I asked, nudging him as we walked. "What does Noah Centineo do for fun?" I asked, smiling up at him.

"Ha, I don't know." He ran a hand through his hair. "Honestly, reading and boxing are the only things I do in my spare time." He said.

"Really?" I asked, suprised. The boxing didn't suprise me, but the reading did.

"Yeah." He said, looking like he got that reaction alot.

"Okay," I said. "Favorite book?" I asked.

"Harry Potter, for sure." He said with zero hesitation.

"Wow, I never would have guessed." I smiled.

"There's a lot you don't know about me, Ramirez." He smirked.

After about 20 minutes of walking, we made it to the first shop. It was a little building that had the same diamond logo on the front door. Noah held the door open for me as I walked in.

There were multiple cases of various jewelry. Necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets, even nice bags and purses. Noah walked ahead of me and to the desk where an employee was standing.

"We want to get one of the charms for this bracelet." I walked over to the counter towards Noah to show proof of the chain around my wrist.

"Ahh, first one?" She asked, smiling at us.

I looked at Noah and shot him a big smile. "Yeah, it's the first one."

"Alright, I will go get that for you, mija." The lady said.

She walked out from behind her desk with a set of keys and unlocked one of the display cases. She pulled out a small charm that had a maraca with small diamonds around the base of it.