The Dynamic Foursome

"Okay, Sophia

"Okay, Sophia." Violet breathed in. "We've let you have your fun." She wiggled her eyebrows at me. "But you're being forced to hang with us tonight."

"That's perfectly fine by me. I'm sorry I haven't been with you guys as much." I sighed, feeling guilty.

"No, we like Noah. And if he makes you happy, then we're happy." Taylor chimed in.

"Yeah, he seems like a really great guy." Rosie said, jumping on the bed next to me.

"You just gotta hang with us too." Violet said, nudging me and smiling.

"Deal." I said, raising my hands defensively.

"Okay." Taylor clapped. "Get your clubbin clothes on girls, we're going out."

Rosie shrieked and lept from the bed to get dressed. I smiled at my friends. I really did have the best group. They weren't mad at all about me leaving with Noah all the time and I loved them for it. Hell, last summer, none of us saw Rosie for two weeks because of a guy and none of us were mad at her because she was happy.

I excitedly tagged along to get ready with my friends. Our favorite part was the getting ready process. Honestly, we all liked pregaming more than actually going out. It was always so exciting hyping each other up before we actually went anywhere.

After talking, we decided we'd go to the club in the resort. It was close and there were a lot of people our age. I put on a tiny dress and heels copying the other girls. We really were the dynamic foursome.

Everytime we got drunk or went to a party, we called our little group the Dynamic Foursome as our alter egos. It was cute and it sticked after years of friendship.

Me and my friends made our way downstairs to the club. It was a seperate building but it was still attached to the resort through the lobby. There was a huge line and there was a bouncer in front of the entrance making sure everyone was 18.

"Is anyone having PTSD from that one time in LA?" Taylor asked.

"Holy shit, now that you say that - yes." Violet nodded.

"Oh my god, that was a shit show." I snorted.

"God, I will never forget the fear I felt when all you guys got into the club and my fake ID was snagged." Rosie said, putting her head in her hands.

"And we didn't even realize you didn't get in for like 20 more minutes." Violet said, cracking up.

I threw my head back and laughed along with her.

"I was alone outside for 20 minutes!" Rosie yelled, laughing.

"Oh my god, weren't you wearing like barley any clothes too?" I asked.

"And it was DECEMBER." She retorted back.

"Ah, c'mon, it wasn't that cold." Taylor shot back.