Our Place

I was awake all night

I was awake all night. Noah never said the words 'I love you' but I still got super freaked out. I never even responded. Violet interrupted our dance by telling me that we had to go help Rosie upstairs because she puked on the beach.

And so I left. I couldn't get his face out of my head. Every time I tried to close my eyes, I thought back to his furrowed brows and face in a frown as I ran off with Violet.

His arms were still outstretched even when I turned around to leave.

I hated leaving him like that. He looked so sad like I totally rejected him, when in reality I wanted to jump into his arms and say it back.

But shy Sophia took over, even with the liquid courage. I didn't have the ability to tell Violet to go off without me so I could stay with him.

What was wrong with me? I knew Noah felt the same way now, why didn't I just say it back?

I had already informed the girls about what happened. They felt bad for dragging me away, but I told them it was fine.

How do I even approah this situation now? It had been 12 hours since he said that he felt the same way and I hadn't had any communication with him.

I got ready for the day, slugish. I put on my bikini and did light makeup, leaving my naturally wavy/curly hair down.

I laid back on my bed while all the girls talked about all the hot guys they saw and talked to last night. I smiled occasionally to show I was engaged, but really, my mind was all on Noah.

Then, my phone vibrated.

noah 💓
if you wanna talk, meet
me at our place in 30
minutes

I knew instantly what our place was and I loved that he referred to it as ours. Only for us.

I was relieved that he still wanted to speak to me. I sat up and walked in front of the mirror, appeased with my appearance.

"I'm... gonna go meet Noah." I said, clutching my phone.

"Oh shit, okay." Violet said, giving me her full attention. "You gonna tell him?" She asked.

I nodded and smiled wide.

She gave me a big smile back. "Go get em, girl." She laughed.

I laughed, excitedly. I was finally ready to say it back. I pushed my fear back. I was ready.

I walked downstairs and outside, a smile permanently on my face.

I skipped past the bustling pool and back towards the beach. I saw the big rock, that I prayed Noah was behind.

Butterflies tangled in my stomach, but the excited kind.

I made my way around the rock to see Noah sitting in a tank top and his board shorts. He sat there, watching the waves. He was tapping his foot, anxiously. But the rest of his body reamined still.

I walked up beside him and sat beside him.

"This seat taken?" I asked.

He flinched and looked up giving me a tight lipped smile. "Didn't know if you'd come or not." He laughed, dryly.

"Of course, I'd come." I said, quietly.

We sat in silence for a second, watching the waves on our beach.

"So about last night," He said, staring ahead of him. "I had a lot to drink and it's okay if you don't-"

I stopped the boy by grabbing his cheek and pulling his lips onto mine. I felt his body relax and his hands entangled themselves in my hair.

Noah kissed me passionately, full of love.

I pulled back. "I did mean it." I whispered. "What I said."

He smiled and laughed. "I thought that when you left last night..." He started.

I pulled back to meet his eyes. "I'm sorry, I got scared. I should've said it last night." I said, pouting.

He laughed and took his hand from my hair and started stroking my cheek with his thumb. "Well you're here now." He smiled.

I smiled back and kissed him once again. Noah then playfully pulled my torso ontop of him as he fell back into the sand.

I broke the kiss and laughed and he did as well.

"Does this mean that we're dating now?" I asked.

He laughed. "I sure hope so. I kinda confessed my love for you."

I smiled and kissed him again, not being able to get enough of his lips.

Noah and I spent that next few hours on the beach. Swimming, play fighting, a lot of me jumping on his back or him twirling me around.

It felt so natural to act like this with him. Just pure fun and extreme happiness.

We sat on the beach, dripping wet from throwing each other in the water.

"I'm starved." He said.
"I am too." I said, realizing I had been ignoring my growling stomach.

"Lets go get some food." He said, grabbing my hands and standing us up.

"I wanna go swim for a couple more minutes." I protested, skipping towards the water.

I heard Noah chuckle behind me. Before I knew it, Noah had picked me up and slung me over his shoulder.

"Oh shit!" I yelled out, laughing.

He wafted into the water. "You really thought you'd be going for one last dip without me?" He asked, throwing me in the water.

The way he carried me, you'd think I was as light as a feather. Noah showed no falter when he just casually picks me up.

I laughed, standing up from the water and made my way behind him, jumping on his back to bring him down into the water. He laughed and just stood firmly in the ground.

I tried with all my power to push all of my strength into his shoulders so he'd fall, but I was in no such luck.

I got off of his back and stood to face him.

"Fall." I demanded.

He laughed and crossed his arms. "Make me." He countered.

Something about him saying those words did something to my body. It gave me tingles all down my spine.

I crossed my arms and pouted. "I'm trying..." I whined.

He laughed again and let himself fall into the water, making me laugh.

He sat in the water. "Happy?" He laughed as he started to stand up.

"Very." I said, laughing. Noah stood up and I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing us closer.

He ducked his head down to my level to kiss me. I knew I'd never get enough kisses from this man. He was intoxicating. No alcoholic drink or drug could make me feel as euphoric as Noah did.

Noah seperated our lips, earning a pout from me.

"C'mon lets go get some food, baby." He said, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the water.

Ugh, they way he said 'baby' killed me.

ahh!!!!! theyre a ~couple~
guys pls start giving me ideas about a sequel/how tf do i end this lmao bc i dont have a clue hahahs

thank you sm!!!!!!!!
love you all!!! :)))