Chapter 2

I immediately dodged the knife. I look behind and saw Lisa and the rest laughing. "Yah pabo that's not funny you know!!" I yelled. They kept laughing and rolling on the floor. "Your meeting ended at 10 pm but why did you come home at 11?" Jennie said. "I was spending time with my parents" I said. "Anyways your brother Kim Seokjin is here" Lisa said. "He was the one who planned this prank" Rosé explained. "He's dead meat" I said and stormed to the kitchen. "What the hell!?" I yelled at my brother. His left eye was blinking. I sighed because I knew he was hungry. "I'll kill you later" I said. "Yah why would you kill your older brother huh!? Where's your respect young lady?!" Seokjin yelled while shaking his head a lot of times. "The lecture begins" I said and rolled my eyes. He continues to nag about me being rude to him after not meeting him for a year. "Shut up already" I said. Well wrong decision. "Yah how dare you talk back rudely to me?! And how dare you cut off my words when I'm trying to speak?!" He yelled again still shaking his head. His face is very red that means he's so mad. Well me and my brother aren't in good terms after he killed my best friend, Song Hana. I gave him food and slapped him a little bit causing him to continue nag at me. I left the kitchen. Seokjin grabbed my wrist. "Don't touch me" I said through gritted teeth. "Wow you're even not respecting me just because of I'm touching you" he said. I slapped his hands away and ran to my room. "Thank you for the food, little piece of shit!" He yelled from downstairs. "And I'll be staying here for a week with my friends and your other brothers. Your friends already agreed with it so no disagreeing" he yelled again. "Fuck off" is the only thing I said. "Yah! How dare you_" I cut his words off by slamming the door of my bedroom. I pulled my hair frustrated because of my brother. "Kim Seokjin is back!" I keep yelling and yelling. He's always nagging at me no matter if I did a small bad thing. I changed into my pj's and threw myself on bed. "Everything's gonna be fine after that garbage can left" I reminded myself.

The next day I woke up by my brother splashing water at my face. I immediately flinched at the cold water that touches my oh so beautiful skin. I stood up and slapped him. "Get out" I said through gritted teeth. Just then I realised there's like 6 guys at the back. "Yo hyung you okay?" The shortest one yelled and ran to seokjin checking him. "It's okay hyung you're still beautiful is ever" he said. "Why did you do that?!" The tallest one also known as my stupid second older brother, Kim Namjoon yelled. "Noona what happened to you?" My younger brother Kim Taehyung asked. "Taehyungie~" I whined when I saw my lovely younger brother. I'm not in good terms with my older brothers. "Yah Jisoo ah why do you only like your younger brother?" The shortie said. I didn't reply anything because I don't talk to strangers. "Jimin hyung she don't talk to someone she just met" Taehyung said. I continue to cling on his arm. "Have you eaten?" I asked cutely. "Ani noona" he said and pouted. "Aw come on my baby brother" I said and pulled him downstairs to the kitchen. "You told us your sister is so quiet" Yoongi said. "You guys are lucky to hear her voice. She rarely speaks in front of someone she never met" Namjoon explained. "Really?" The curious maknae said. "I saw her slap one of the strongest gangster at college" the maknae said again. "Oh don't forget to never tell anyone how she looks like" Seokjin said. "She still hates us for what we've done" Namjoon said. "If only she knew why we killed her" Seokjin said. "Let's just not talk about it" Jimin said trying to light up the mood.

"Taehyungie what do you want to eat?~" I sang. "Noona, the other hyungs and maknae haven't eaten yet" he said. "Jin would probably cook for them" I said. I fed him nutella pancakes and left a lot for the rest. I went to my room to shower. I showered clearing my thoughts off. After finishing I wore a bathrobe and blow dried my hair. I wore a white long sleeve office wear and a coat, a pencil skirt and heels. I put on makeup grabbed my mask and sunglasses then I went down. "Jennie I won't be home until 7 or late" I said. "Why? It's 8 am now where are young for so long?" She asked. I just show her the gun that I was hiding. She immediately nodded. "Take care of the boys" I said. I walked to the living room hugging Tae. "Taehyungie I will be home late, if your hyungs are making you uncomfortable I'll kill them immediately" I said through gritted teeth. "Noona don't kill them" Taehyung said and pouted. "As you wish TaeTae" I said. I pulled down my mask and kissed his cheek. Then pulled up my mask. I waved at the others but showed my middle finger to my two older brothers. "Yah hyung is she always like that?" I heard that shortie said. "Yeah we're used to it" I heard my brothers replied. "Whatever" I said and rolled my eyes. I hugged the three chickens and off to my dad's company.