Chapter 14

I woke up in a room made out of glass. "What is happening?" I said. My head was spinning so badly. Jungkook suddenly appeared our of nowhere. "You need some lessons to be taught baby girl" he said. He pushed me to the bed and kissed me roughly. He bit my bottom lip harshly making it bleed. I winced in pain. He started sucking of the blood. After a few minutes he let go of me. "That marks you as mine" he said. "Oh I have another mark" he said again. I looked at him unbelievably. "Look at your left collar bone" he said and smirked evilly. "You just fell in my trap, Jeon Jisoo my love" he whispered at me. I ripped my shirt a little so see a tattoo there that says.

'Property of Jeon Jungkook'

"Jeon Jungkook!" I yelled at him. "You won't be able to do anything by now. I already took control of you. I had enough of dealing with your hot temper" he said and smirked. "You belong to the most powerful mafia, Jeon Jungkook and no one will never ever take you away from me" he said and laughed like a maniac. "Jeon Jisoo, you're pathetic. I've been acting weak in front of you but in reality I'm way stronger than you" he said again. "Hush hush darling don't cry, I still love you" he said and laughed. Suddenly Jimin came in with 6 maids and a tray of syringes. Jungkook took one and inserted it in my hand. My head was spinning and I felt so high. "Get her ready" he said to the maids. The maids bowed their heads and went to me. They bathed me and made my makeup. They even curled my hair. They dressed me up into a tight red dress that ends under my knees. The top reveals my shoulders and a little but of my cleavages. I wore earrings, bangles and a choker. They made me wear platform heels.

The maids helped me out. I was greeted by Jungkook. Jungkook slid a gold diamond ring on my finger. It was matching with his. He held my waits and thanked the maids. He walked me into a huge hall with a lot of drunk peoples. He walked me to a sofa with Jimin and the others. He sat beside of me in the middle. Yugyeom and his friends were at the next sofa. Surprisingly Namjoon, Seokjin and Taehyung were here too. Everyone held a glass of alcohol except for me. Jungkook warned me not to drink. I don't even know why am I being so obedient.

Third Person POV

"Hi Kookie" a girl with expensive looking stuff said. Her makeup was so heavy she looks like a cake. She wore an 8 inches platform heels, with a tight short revealing black dress. Her lipstick was blood red it doesn't match with her dress with her brown straight hair.

"Oh hey Yoona noona" Jungkook said pulling Jisoo closer to him. "What are you doing?" Yoona said. Leaning in closer to Jungkook. "I see you have a mistress with you" Yoona said. Jungkook clenched his teeth at the word mistress. "She's my wife" Jungkook said through gritted teeth. Yoona was glaring at Jisoo and keep looking at her from head to toe. "Kookie I'm better than her" Yoona said while touching Jungkook's hair seductively. Jungkook clenched his jaw "Well she's actually better than you noona. She don't go around wearing what sluts wear and makeup smudged all over her face. She's literally wearing natural makeup. While you? You look like a hideous cake noona. One more important thing, she doesn't go around flirting with someone else's husband" Jungkook said with a smirk.

Yoona just rolled her eyes and left.  Jungkook looked at Jimin and gave him a nod. Jimin nodded and walked away. "Did you gave her the drug?" Jin asked looking scared. "Ne hyung" Jungkook replied. "I can't believe dad told you to use that on her" Namjoon said. All of them looked at Jisoo who seems to zoned out a long time ago. "Noona" Tae said. "N-ne?" Jisoo replied. Tae just shook his head. 'She's not mad at me anymore?' Taehyung thought. Jungkook just smirked looking at his now obedient lovely wife. All of them were focused at the tattoo on Jisoo's left collar bone 'Property of Jeon Jungkook'

Meanwhile,

Jimin went to approach Yoona. Jimin pulled Yoona's wrist and started seducing her. Yoona ended up falling for him. Jimin brought her to the one of the bedroom in the mansion. He pushed her to the bed and kissed her hungrily. Yoona seems to enjoy it. But little did she know, Jimin was actually holding a syringe ready to drug her. When she was too into the kiss she started unbuttoning Jimin's shirt. Jimin looked disgusted but hid it with a smile. Jimin immediately shot her neck and inserted the liquid into her body. "Why can't I move?!" She yelled. "That's a very dangerous liquid" Jimin said admiring her struggling. "In exactly 5 minutes your whole body would be paralyzed and you'll die eventually" Jimin said and laughed evilly. "You jerk! How dare you do that to me!" Yoona yelled. "That's for disrespecting the boss's wife" Jimin said. "Bastard!" She keeps yelling. "You're wasting my time you have 3 minutes left before your death and 1 minute and 30 seconds before your mouth is paralysed" Jimin said and faked yawned. Yoona cried out trying to move her body but eventually failed. Jimin counted out the seconds that left and when he said '0' Yoona's body didn't even move. Her heart wasn't beating and she was no longer breathing. "Another trash" Jimin said. Jimin carried her body out to a sea. Jimin didn't hesitate to throw her body there and went back to the mansion feeling great after killing a slut.