Chapter 12

I woke up on my hotel bed with Jungkook and Taehyung looking at me in a corner. "Let me go you bastards!" I yelled. My legs and hands were chained. "Eonnie" 3 chickens yelled and attacked me with hugs. "Girls!" I yelled. "Can you guys unchain me?" I asked. Taehyung slowly approached me. He unchained the chains on my legs and hands. "Bastard" I said and slapped him. I went near Jungkook and punched him on his stomach. "Bastard!" I yelled again. "Okay let's go girls" I said. "Eonnie but you're still wearing your wedding dress" they said. I looked down at the dress I was wearing. "It's not white anyways so who cares" I said. "It's gonna be uncomfortable" they said again. "You got a point" I said. "Can you boys step out for a while?" I asked politely with a smile. They nodded and ran out closing the door. I locked the door. I took out a black hoodie and black leggings. The girls looked at my bandaged stomach. "Doesn't it hurt?" Lisa asked touching the bandage. "I'm used to this" I said. After changing me and the girls went out. I wore my mask.

"Let's go to the mall!" They all yelled happily. I just stayed quiet. I hid a gun at my waist. "Seriously? A gun?" Lisa said. "Just in case" I replied. I pulled my cap down. Just as we were about to enter the mall my phone and Lisa's phone rang. We picked it up. "Lisa's family is in danger!" Mino yelled. "Text me the location" I said. "Eonnie" Lisa yelled and cried. "I'll save them don't worry" I assured her. I pat her head and immediately ran back to my Lamborghini. I drove to the location Mino texted me and the place was a mess. I wore my gloves.

The place was full with Blood of innocent and non innocent person, the Sweat of people suffering and killing, and Tears of the innocents.

When I heard a yell I took out my gun and ran in. I shot the person blocking my way. Suddenly I was pulled back. I punched the person at his eyes. "Wow you're a girl, but your punches are no joke" he said and wiped his bloody face. I kicked him at his shin he immediately knelt down. I kept punching him until he stopped moving. I took out my machine gun and shot everybody in black suits. When I reached the main room the door was locked. I kicked it once and it immediately broke down. There stood the man pointing a gun at me. Lisa's parents were at the back looking extremely scared. I raised my hand already having a plan.

Extremely Brutal you've been warn

"Put your guns down" he said. I put my gun on the floor still with my hands up. He pulled me into the room still pointing a gun at me. When I was in he looked at me. "If it isn't the no face girl Kim Jisoo daughter of the cruelest Mafia, Kim Heechul" he said mockingly. He went near me rubbing the tip of his gun at my forehead. "I was thinking of killing you earlier but I heard you were really pretty" E'dawn said. He pulled down my mask and threw away my cap. "Wow birth of a beauty" he said shocked with my looks. He came near me and caressed my face. "I think everybody knows" I said and laughed pitifully. "What do you mean?" He said scared. "Whoever saw the face of Kim Jisoo will die by her hands" I yelled scarily and choked him hard. He started coughing I punched him on his face and kicked his stomach. I punched his stomach making him cough out blood. Lisa's parents were scared at this wonderful sight. I grabbed E'dawn by his hair. "Never mess with Kim Jisoo" I whispered. He spat blood on me. I got mad and poked both of his eyes. His eyes were bleeding and he stopped moving. I pushed him off of me.

Brutality ends here

"Do you smell that?" I asked. The smelt of Gasoline filled the house. "Someone's burning this house!" I yelled. I grabbed Lisa's parents wrist and ran to the nearest window. "Yugyeom!" I yelled when I saw him outside. "Finally I get to do something!" He yelled. "I'll catch you noona" he said. Lisa's dad went down easily he catches his wife and Yugyeom catches me. "Ew let go off me" I said and pushed him away from me. "Noona I missed you" he said and hugged me. I hugged back. "That's not the case right now we have to go!" I yelled and pushed him into my car. Lisa's parents went into Jinyoung's car. We drove back to my mansion.

"Mom dad!" Lisa yelled and ran to her parents while sobbing. "Thank you eonnie!" Lisa said for the 100th time already. "Aunt and uncle you guys can stay here for the time being" I said. They bowed their heads and thanking me for 1000th time already. "It's okay" I said. When I saw Taehyung I ran up to Yugyeom and hugged him. "Let's go eat dongsaeng" I said and pushed him out of the house. "Okay noona" he said cutely. Taehyung was glaring at me but mostly Yugyeom.