Chapter 13

Me and Yugyeom went to the mall after eating. "Noona I miss going out with you" he said. "Me too" I said. Yugyeom is actually my real little brother that mom & dad never accepted. Taehyung was adopted right after Yugyeom was born. On the age of 9, Yugyeom was sent to the orphanage because I never actually give my attention to Taehyung. That's also the reason why I hate my parents. After Yugyeom was gone I started loving Taehyung as a replacement for him. I started rebelling at the age of 16 and ran out just to find my poor Dongsaeng who was 14 at that time. When I got him back I brought him home. To my parents mansion where me and my 4 other siblings live, Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, Kim Minsoo and Kim Taehyung. When we got there mom & dad started yelling at me for bringing back 'trash'. I yelled back at them. Me and Yugyeom lived at an apartment together after that. I bought a huge mansion after a few months of working hard and we moved in. I was the only one who talked to my family while Yugyeom never even spoken one word after the incident. I just never told them where we lived.

Yugyeom was then trained to be a mafia leader later on by a guy name JinYoung Park. He was teamed up with 6 others and was called Got7. He started living with his members at the age of 19. He also knew the incident about Hana that our brothers killed. "Yugyeom ah do you want ice cream?" I said and ruffled his hair. "Ne!" He yelled like a kid. He might act up like a man but he's actually a crybaby. "Noona I want chocolate and vanilla" he said. I nodded and giggled at his cuteness. It has been a long time since we went out together like this. After getting our ice cream we went to sit at an empty table. "Jisoo?" A deep voice said. I looked at my back and saw Jungkook? "Ne?" I asked. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jisoo-ssi I'm Jeon Junghyung" he said. "Ah annyeonghaseyo" I bowed. "Can I join?" He asked. I nodded my head. He sat beside of me. "Why didn't you wear your mask?" He asked. "I just need some fresh air" I said and smiled a little. He smirked evilly and quickly hides it by coughing when I noticed.

After that we parted ways I sent Yugyeom back home and went back to my mansion. Mom & dad was already there looking at me angrily. "I heard you met up with that trash" mom said. "Get out of my house" I replied through gritted teeth. "Is that a way to respect your parents?!" Dad yelled. "Parents? Bullshit" I said glaring at them. "Watch your mouth young lady!" Dad yelled. "I'm already married" I yelled back. "I will never accept you as my parents if you can't even accept your youngest child!" I yelled. "Our youngest child is Kim Taehyung!" Dad yelled. "So you really did abandoned your youngest child Kim Yugyeom!" I yelled back. My blood started boiling. "Kim Jisoo!" Mom yelled and slapped me. My face turned to the right. I looked back in front slowly. "Her eyes are black" mom said through gritted teeth. Dad panicked.

"Never mess with Kim Jisoo!" I yelled and started choking my mom. "Kim Jisoo!" Dad yelled and stopped me. I grabbed his wrist and turned him. Dad was now trapped under me with his right hand at his back. Mom was too shocked to say anything. "I won't hesitate to kill you both right here, right now" I said sternly. Mom called dad's men and my siblings. Namjoon and Jin came out from nowhere. Taehyung and Jungkook came too. "6 people is fun to kill" I said and tighten my grip at my dad's hand. Dad winced in pain. "Jisoo don't do that" Jin said. "Jisoo don't take it too far" Namjoon said again. "Noona please no" Taehyung said. "You all are bastards!" I yelled loudly. All of them covered their ears. Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung ran to me pinning me down on the floor.

"Let me go!" I yelled struggling to break free from their grip. "Jungkook go!" Taehyung yelled. Jungkook nodded and ran. "Jungkook hurry we can't hold her any longer!" Namjoon yelled. I break free easily from the 3 boys. Dad's men burst trough the front door. I took out my gun and was ready to shoot. Jungkook drank water and ran to me. He pulled me. I kept pushing at first but he smashed his lips on mine. He kissed me Passionately. He broke the kiss. "I'm sorry" he said before my whole world became black.