Chapter 9

Kim Jisoo

My head was spinning like crazy. My eyes were blindfolded and my hands and legs were tied up. I'm laying down on the cold floor. "I know you're awake" I heard an unknown voice said. I just kicked the nearby wall as a 'yes'. I felt arms making me sit down on a chair. "Aren't you afraid" that voice said again. I just shook my head. My blindfold was gone when I opened my eyes. I was sitting down on a chair with a table full of knives, syringes and other stuff is beside of me. "Hi kitten" that ugly little trash bag that I never want to meet again. I looked at him annoyed and rolled my eyes. "You never changed still with the eyes rolling habit" he said and laughed pitifully. "Seems like you're really not scared" he said. I just looked at him weirdly. The door of this dark room was opened. "What the fuck do you want Jiseok?! Can't you see I have business to take care of?" He yelled. "I'm your hyung stupid do that one more time I'll cut off your head" that guy who entered said and slammed the door. "I missed you" he said and inhaled my scent. I pushed him with my tied legs and he fell down. He stood up and slapped me hard. "Do that one more time I'll cook you for my dog's dinner" he threatened. I just don't give a damn and kicked him at his balls. He fell down holding it. I grabbed the knife that was on the table at my side and tried cutting it. He was still groaning in pain when I successfully cut the ropes open. I was trained on how to escape so yeah.

I untied my legs and walked to him again. "Now now Woo Jiho, don't you miss me ruining you again and again?" I said and stepped on his head. "Call me Zico" he warned me. "There's no point of threatening me right now when I took over" I said and laughed hysterically. I stepped on his head harder that made him groan even more. I knelt down to his level and grabbed his hair harshly. "Don't mess with me if you don't wanna die" I whispered to his ear and threw his head away. I walked to the door leaving him alone in pain. When I exited the room there was only one hallways so I just followed it.

When I reached the end there were two ways. One to the left and one to the right. I heard people talking to each other and immediately recognized them as P.O and Kyung. I hid behind the cabinet. I heard their footsteps getting closer and going to my direction. I hold in my breath. I saw their figures walking while talking. They didn't seem to notice me. I tiptoed to the right because woman is always right jk. I proceeded to just walk into normal directions but stopped in tracks when I heard my little stupid brother crying in pain in a room. The door was slightly open and I can peek in.

"You did a good job Taehyung on bringing her here. You were just so stupid to believe we'd actually kill her if she didn't came" that voice who was hitting Taehyung said. "Noona!" I heard Tae yelled when he was kicked on his stomach. My blood started to boil I can feel the heat coming out of my body. I kicked the door open and stormed into the room punching whoever kicked my brother. When I saw his now bruised face I finally realised it was Lee Taeil. "Wow Lee Taeil you dare to hurt my brother?!" I yelled and kicked him very hard on the balls. He stopped in tracks and collapsed. I helped Taehyung up. "Noona" he said still crying.

My heart immediately breaks hearing him cry out. My blood immediately boiled seeing him coughed blood. "It's okay Kim Jisoo you'll murder all of them later" I mumbled to myself. "Do you know where's the exit?" I asked him. He nodded and started pointing in directions.

Me and Taehyung walked home because neither of us has a phone nor money. After 3 hours of being lost we finally reached dad's mansion. We can't take it anymore so we just went in. "Kim Jisoo, Kim Taehyung" I heard mom said. "We're dead" I whispered. "Kim Jisoo Kim Taehyung!" Dad yelled. "N-ne?" We replied. Mom pulled our ears to the living room and made us sit. Suddenly dad came pulling the two garbages ear. I rolled my eyes at the sight of them. "Wow tomorrow's your wedding day and you just came back at 7 pm?!" Mom yelled. "And a bruised up Taehyung?!' Dad yelled again.

I glared at Taehyung because he put me in trouble AGAIN. " Kim Taehyung I'll deal with you later" I said through gritted teeth. Dad's men brought Taehyung to the doctor's office in my dad's mansion. "What happened?" Dad said still looking angered with me. I just rolled my eyes and leaned back into the sofa shutting my eyes. "I asked you what happened?!" He yelled. "As you can see Taehyung put me in trouble twice so go talk to him instead of me" I said and was about to leave but was stopped by the second garbage, Namjoon holding my wrist. "Don't touch me" I hissed at him yanking his hands away.

"Look Jisoo we're sorry about Hana but the truth is_" I cut him off by slapping him. "Once a garbage always a garbage. Don't talk to me and don't touch me. Don't even dare to talk about her in front of me now if you excuse me I'm going back to my mansion that I bought using my own money" I said and glared at all of them. My tears dropped a lot. I walked out of the door but stopped and went back. "And yes I will be marrying Jungkook and after that I don't want any of you to talk to me nor contact me. Now fuck off" I said and raised my middle finger to them. Just then I realises Taehyung was beside of me looking at me worriedly.

"Oh and you too Taehyung, I know you heard everything. Now fuck off" I said and raised both of my middle finger. "Kim Jisoo!" Dad and mom yelled. I just don't give a fuck and went back to my own mansion. I changed the pass code and started packing my stuff.