Final Chapter

"This idiot" I said. I grabbed the rubbing alcohol and approached snow white. "Snow white I came here for your potion to wake up" I whispered trying to hold in my life since my stomach hurts like crazy. I opened his shirt a little revealing the wound he got when he got stabbed. I poured the rubbing alcohol onto his wound. Less than a few seconds he woke up yelling "IT FUCKING HURTS". "Snow White is in pain" I teased. He ran and ran. "Dude I can literally hold the pain while you just let it out" I said and laughed. "It's because I rarely got hurt cause I rarely use the gun" he complained still yelling at me. All of us laughed. The next day we all went back to Seoul.

Time skipped

It's been 7 years since the incident that I almost died. "Mommy! Daddy's back!" My 5 years old twins yelled. "Yonghwa Mina sit down!" I said sternly. "Sorry mommy" they said and sat. Jungkook came inside. "Yonghwa Mina!" He yelled. 2 of this naughty twins ran to him. "Mina go away I'm supposed to hug daddy first. I'm older than you" my oldest son yelled at his twin sister Mina. "No fair you're only older than me by a few minutes!" Mina yelled back. "Shush honey bunnies" Jungkook said. Both of the twins had Jungkook's bunny teeth and Jungkook's bunny face. "Daddy I want the new Gucci bag!" Yonghwa yelled happily. Jungkook looked at me. I glared at Taehyung who was hiding under a bunch of pillows. "Hyung I'll deal with you later" Jungkook said through gritted teeth. "Daddy what does a condom means?" Mina asked. "Who thought you that?!" Jungkook yelled shocked. "Uncle Namjoon" Mina said. "He's dead" Jungkook said and walked to Namjoon's room. "Kim Namjoon open this up!!" He yelled. Namjoon opened the door only to get punched by Jungkook. Jungkook left feeling satisfied. "Oh I forgot" he said. "Jeon Jisoo!" He whined. "Jagiya" he said and pulled me closer to him. He hugged my waist and kissed my cheek multiple times. "Eomma appa look! Yonghwa shot the target!" Mina yelled happily. We looked at the toy bow and target. Me and Jungkook looks at each other. "He takes after you" he said and kissed my forehead. "I know" I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Let's go to the beach" he said. I packed Yonghwa's and Mina's things and went to get ready. I wore my bikini inside of a shirt and wore beach shorts.

"Eomma can I bring my gun?" Yonghwa asked looking at his toy gun. "No bring your water gun. You'll probably shoot other kids with that toy bullet" Jungkook said. Yonghwa is extremely naughty like Jungkook but his personality is like mine. He doesn't really talk to others except for his family members and uncles. Me and Jungkook will always have to come to his kindergarten everytime Yonghwa fought the other kids. We couldn't care less cause both of his parents are mafias for goodness sake. Mina? She's soft like Jungkook very annoying and cute like a bunny. She takes after Jungkook. She's very talkative and noisy. "We're here" Jungkook said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah!" The two kids squeal. I undid their seatbelts. 4 of us walked hand in hand together. Me and Jungkook set down our stuff. The 2 kids has already gone to play with Jungkook's bodyguard. "It's been a long time since we went to a date" he said. He grabbed my hands and kissed the back of it. "I love you" he said and kissed my lips. I responded. Then we broke the kiss. We decided to join the kids play. Jungkook took off his shirt while I slid off my shorts and took of my shirt. "Yah what are you wearing?!" Jungkook yelled and covered my body with a towel. "It's just a bikini" I said. "Hell nah you are using a shirt and I don't care" he said. I glared daggers at him making him shut up. "Fine" he said and let me go. I ran to the shore with Jungkook. I splashed water at him. "Yah!" He yelled and started chasing me. We were giggling while running. When he caught me we fell down together. We laughed. Jungkook sat down while I leaned at his chest. His arms were wrapped protectively on my waist. We watched the sunset. When the sun was just about to set Jungkook pulled my chin. He leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss. The kiss were heating up but we heard the kids screaming in disgust. "Mommy and daddy are disgusting" they said and ran away. "Yah!" We chased after them.

So that's typically just it. The story of my life being the silent but deadly girl. Now I have kids to take care off and a huge baby, Jeon Jungkook.

-------------------------------------------

Yeah the story ended!