Chapter 5

I held my leg that was shot while groaning in pain. I immediately shot whoever's at the door. "6 shots on the same body, no miss without looking" Sehun said while clapping. "It's not like it's the first time" I said. "She finally spoke!" Baekhyun teased. "Pabo!" I said and smacked his head. Sehun carried me while Baekhyun helped Xiumin. They brought us back to their mansion and treated our gunshot wounds.

"Ah go slowly idiot!" I said as I hit Sehun's arm. "The doctor is treating you why are you hitting me?" He said. "Because it hurts" I yelled. "This is not your first time being shot you know?" He said and face palmed. "You even got shot at your stomach" he said while lifting my shirt a little bit showing the bandage that I wrapped on my stomach. "Explain this miss" Sehun said. I just laughed nervously. "Look Xiumin's not even screaming in pain" Baekhyun said annoyed at my screaming. "Tch whatever" I crossed my arms and leaned back on the hospital bed. "Turn on the TV!" I yelled out of nowhere. Xiumin turned the TV on.

CEO Koo Junhoe of Diamond's company, his sister Koo Minsoo and his parents were gone without any futher notice'

I just smiled satisfied with my work. "Woah you killed that handsome young CEO just like that?" Baekhyun asked. Sehun whispered something to Baekhyun. "Ah I understand" he suddenly said. I glared at Sehun as he chuckled nervously. I checked my phone.

'108 missed calls from Dad😶 68 missed calls from Mom😍 45 missed calls from Taehyungie💕 20 missed calls from Garbage 1💩 20 misses calls from Garbage 2💩'

Sehun tilted his head and read my notifications. "You know your so dead right?" He asked. "Why would I? I killed Koo Minsoo" I said. "But you ran away" he said.

'We decided to track your phone'
~Dad😶

'I don't care'
~Jisoo

"They won't be able to track my phone anyways" I said. "You shouldn't run away from your problems you know?" Sehun said. "Are you not taking my side?!" I yelled. "No it's not like that" Sehun said. I pulled out my gun and shot him. But nothing happened. Oh I forgot I used all the bullets already. "You're lucky I ran out of bullets" I said and threw the gun away. "Or not, you probably would've be dead by now" I said and smirked evilly. "And also" I grabbed my knife. "Those who saw and know my face or hear my voice would've die by now" I said and licked my knife. "Her personality switched" Sehun whispered quiet enough for me to not hear. "Well too bad Sehun you forgot how good my hearing ability is" I said. Bakehyun did the 'were dead' gesture to Sehun. "Jisoo!" Xiumin yelled. "What?" I replied. "Go smack her head" Xiumin said. Baekhyun and Sehun went near me. Baekhyun holding me down while Sehun hit my head hard. My mind was spinning so badly. "What happened?" I asked. "You didn't remember?" Sehun asked. I shook my head. My head was spinning like crazy. "Did my personality changed into a psycho again?" I asked. They nodded. I shook my head. "Well I better get going" I said. They nodded. Sehun sent me back to my mansion. When I got there my dad, mom, brothers, lil bros, their friends, my friends, Yesung, the rest of SuperJunior and dad's bodyguards are there. I mentally cursed for forgetting about me running away from them. I only have an option now and it is to 'RUN!'

I was about to run but a pair of strong arms were wrapped around my waist and I was no longer on the ground. "Yah put me down!" I yelled as I hit that guy's back. "Eomma appa I got them" an unfamiliar voice said. He put me down and I glared at him and I just realized it was that bunny guy. "Now Jisoo sit down would you? Let's do this the easy way" dad said. He looked very disappointed. "So I was planning on marrying you off to the Jeon's. They have a really strong company" Dad said. "I'm not getting married! You're just selling me off! And who the hell is the Jeons?!" I yelled. "Wow child that's the first time you ever yelled so loud" mom said. I rolled my eyes. I stood up slamming everything in front of me. "But no matter what it is you still gotta marry him" dad said and pointed to that bunny guy. "This little bunny guy? Does he even knows how to fight?" I mocked him eyeing him up and down. "He's one of the best fighter_" I cut dad off. "Yeah but I'm the best shooter" I said and rolled my eyes. "No matter what it is I'm not marrying a bunny looking guy!" I yelled and stormed off to my room. Just then I realized my room's window were locked and chained with bars. Dad's bodyguard pushed me in. "Make sure she doesn't escape" dad said. "Your wedding is in 3 days you won't get to leave this place until the wedding" dad said sternly. I showed my middle finger punched the wall. "Ah my life's a living hell!" I yelled.