Chapter 3

I am currently at Diamond's company doing a fake interview. I'm forced to not wear my mask. I walked to the front counter. "Interview, Lee Chaeri" I said. "Please wait for awhile" the woman behind the counter said.  "Hey have you heard of the Kim's company daughter? She's a devil, she's not mute, she might be silent but she's very deadly" one stranger said. "A psychotic killer you mean?" The other guy said again. "Yeah" that guy said. I nodded my head at the woman behind the desk. "Ms. Lee, Mr. Koo is at his office" the woman said. I nodded my head. I went straight to his office avoiding others. When I got there I knocked on his door.

"Come in" a deep husky voice replied. I walked in and bowed a little. I look at his office, the walls are made out of glass a picture of the CEO's before was hung beside of the door, an expensive work table was placed in the middle of the room with a leather chair. "Have a seat" he said. I nodded my head. His back was facing the glass wall. After 30 minutes of interviewing him Yesung finally said something. "In 5 minutes, shoot him. Backup is already in place" Yesung said through the earpiece I was hiding underneath my hair. "So Mr. Koo what do you think of this company?" I asked.

"It has improved a lot after I became a CEO and now we're one of the top companies in Korea" he said proudly. He continued to tell me. I look at my watch and 5 minutes was over. I grabbed my gun and shot him immediately. He looks at me and down at his heart. He then knelt down, fell and died. Blood was spilling. "Great shot! Bring him to the rooftop. We'll clean up the mess" Yesung said. I carried him to the rooftop. He's so heavy it took me like 10 minutes to carry him to the rooftop even though it's 1 floor away.

"What took you so long?" Yesung asked. "Try and carry him" I said. Yesung nodded. He carried him into the helicopter. I wore the things required and went in to the front seat together with Yesung. "Team B just finished cleaning the mess right now" Yesung said. Just then Shindong and Sungmin came. They ran to the helicopter opposite of us. We then fly away back to the company's rooftop. When we got there Shindong and Kyuhyun carried the body down. "Good job my child" dad said and pet my head. "He's such a fool" dad said eyeing the corpse of Koo Junhoe. "Your dad should not borrow money if they can't pay it back" dad said and pushed Junhoe's head. "Top gangster my ass, he doesn't even know how to react fast" dad said. "Pathetic" he said again and left to his office.

"You didn't recognise me as your ex lover huh?" I said while looking at his corpse. I took out my gun and wanted to shoot his head. "Nope Jisoo sweetie his dead already you don't have to do that" dad said. "You scared me" I said. He came out of nowhere. "Come on we still need to kill Koo Minsoo his sister" dad said. I nodded my head. It's 12 now. The ride back home took a while since we were practically birdwatching the city. "It's gonna be harder than it looks like. Koo Minsoo is your brother, Seokjin's lover" dad said. "I would be happy to kill her" I said happily. This is my revenge to you Kim Seokjin. "You're still holding on that grudge?" Dad asked. "Hana was my only friend back then before I met Blackpink. She died in front of my eyes when she was about to give me a present she was hiding behind her back. Just then Seokjin and Namjoon shot her from different directions" I said wiping off a tear remembering the past. "But you shouldn't really treat them harshly" dad said. "Well who cares" I said. "Let's go have Brunch. We'll get back into action at 2" dad said I nodded my head. "After a long time you finally spoke a lot" dad said and chuckled sadly.

"I'm sorry I just don't really like to talk" I replied. "I know just like your mother" dad said and chuckled just then mom appear hitting him. "What did you say about me?!" She yelled and smacked dad. I just looked at them weirdly. "What?" Mom said. I quickly looked away. "Is Seokjin, Namjoon and Taehyung at your home?" Mom asked. "Ne. They brought their friends" I replied. "Those rascals" mom said. "They're giving me a lot of trouble except fot Taehyungie~" I said Taehyung's name cutely. "You really do love your dongsaeng aye?" Dad said. I nodded my head. "You gotta like your oppas too" dad said. "Too bad I hate them" I replied and walk away. "Wait up!" Mom yelled.

We went to a fancy restaurant. Dad's bodyguards are making me feel uncomfortable. How could he survive being watch and followed everywhere? I can't even stand 10 seconds of being watch by my siblings. After ordering we ate silently. Not really silently it's just me who's too quiet. "I invited your oppas and dongsaengs" mom said. I just rolled my eyes. "Sorry we're late" Seokjin and Namjoon was panting hard. "It's okay you don't have to come so if you don't mind I'll leave" I said and rolled my eyes. "Jisoo!" Dad yelled. I rolled my eyes. "Fine" I crossed my arms and lean back at my chair. "Sorry I'm late" Taehyung said. He wasn't panting he looks chill. "You rascal why are you 10 minutes late than your brothers?!" Mom yelled. "Eomma don't say that" I said as I clung onto Taehyung's arm. "Let's eat" I said and pulled him to sit beside of me. I was sitting in between Taehyung and Namjoon. Seokjin, dad and mom was sitting the opposite of us. I didn't spoke a word to my older siblings and parents. "Aw Taehyungie are you still hungry?" I asked Tae. He shook his head. "You want ice cream?" I said. He nodded. I fed him ice cream. Dad cleared his throat. "So Jisoo, I think after this mission I want all of you to have a vacation together" dad said. "What?!" I yelled. "You need to clear up stuff between you guys" dad said in a stern tone. "No matter what you do I'll still hate them" I said and rolled my eyes. "I'm leaving" I said. I slammed the utensils and left. "You're still going!" Dad yelled before I left completely. I lost my appetite now.