Chapter 17

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"I'll hand her in" I said and sighed. Namjoon nodded and carried Jisoo out. I looked out the window. Junghyun suddenly appeared and took Jisoo. "Good deal done" he said. I punched the wall frustrated for giving away my precious wife to my stupif brother. Everything would be okay right? I trust you Kim Jisoo.

Kim Jisoo's POV

I woke up at an unfamiliar bed. I looked beside of me and saw wait who the hell, Jungkook?! "Hi Jisoo" he said. He caressed my cheeks. "I'm Junghyun, Jungkook's brother" he said. He looks like Jungkook. What the hell? "From now on you'll be my wife instead of his" he said again. Why is this asshole such an idiot? "You slept the whole day yesterday you even slept the day I came to get back my love" he said and pointed at me. "Aw baby I love you so much" I said hugged him and pecked his lips. I just acted so innocent even though I didn't get that fucking drug. What type of drug that makes people act so innocent. Correction, high.

Well from now on who the hell cares. All I care now is to rip this asshole apart. I looked around the room and saw stuff I can use for my plan. I smirked. 'Don't fall too hard for me, Jeon Junghyun' I looked outside and realised it's sunset. I stood up and walked to the huge class window. Junghyun followed me and hugged my waist from behind. I just let him do it since I'm gonna play him. We watched the sunset together in silence. When the sun finally sets, Junghyun walked me to the kitchen while hugging my waist. He sat down and made me sat down on his lap. I can sense that this is only a huge house not a mansion since the directions of this house isn't really that complicated. Maybe. I said Maybe okay.

He fed me and fed himself. I kinda actually feel extremely uncomfortable. But I hid it anyways. He brought me back to the room before. He washed up and I washed up later. I wore a black leather pants and black sweater. I tucked the front part in. Yeah I know. Leather jacket for sleeping. There's legit no other type of pants there instead of leather pants and jeans I walked out of the bathroom. He was already waiting for me there shirtless. I winked at him. He gave me a naughty smirk. "Can you give me some water?" He said. I nodded my head and kissed his cheek before leaving. He's such an idiot he's literally making my job so easy.

Step 1: Gain his trust. Done. Now it's step 2: drug him. I grabbed the drug I was hiding when I walked to the bathroom I took the sleeping pills. I crushed the 20 doses of sleeping pills and mixed it in the water. I add 4 to mine too so he won't get suspicious that I drugged him. I walked back with the two glasses. He grabbed the glass and thanked me. "I'm so thirsty" he said and gulped the whole thing down. "Why does it taste weird?" He asked. Then he collapsed. I waited 3 minutes and checked his pulse. No pulse. Great he's dead easily. I grabbed all the good stuff like guns and knives into a backpack and I grabbed my clothes. I found gasoline and started pouring it everywhere even on Junghyun. When I was done I walked out and threw a lighter. The whole place blew up. I smirked at my masterpiece and walked away. In 2 hours for the police would finally find this place. Since the nearest police station is 1 hour and 30 minutes away and the nearest fire station is 1 hour and 40 minutes away. How I knew? I stole his phone. I know what you're thinking about but I'll dispose it later.

I searched for Jungkook's mansion. Uh I realised I'm at Busan and he's at Seoul. "Well well sneaky one you killed everyone inside but you didn't kill me" I heard someone from behind of me said. I looked back and saw Yoona. "Im Yoona. I thought you died together with your father?" I mocked. "You're wrong Jisoo. You didn't even wore a mask" she said. "Poor you, now I know how you look like it'll be easy for me to find you and kill you now" she said and laughed. "Now!" She yelled. 7 men appeared and started circling me. They moved closer towards me. I sense a punch at the back and looked back dodging the punch. I kicked his shin extremely hard making him fall. Wait I recognize this people. They're BlockB.

I punched P.O on his stomach making him cough blood and kicked Kyungs leg making it look dislocated. I pulled U-kwon's head making him fall together with Jaehyo. I kicked B-bomb stomach's and punched Taeil's chin making him look up. I ran towards Zico and poked his eyes. He pushed his head and kicked his shin. All of them were on the ground some were coughing blood. Taeil has a bloody nose. I smirked at Yoona. I walked closer to her. She held a knife and stabbed stomach. "Again?" I said and looked down at the knife. I took out my gun and shot her head. I shot the 7 of them that was on the ground. All of them were now dead. I carried all of them and threw them into the fire. I dug the dirt that was covered in blood to not make it obvious that it's a murder. I giggled to myself. I walked away casually ignoring the pain in my stomach. I took out the phone and dialed Jungkook's number.

"Jungkook it's me" I said when he picked up. "Jagi!!" He yelled. "I'm at Busan" I said. "Thank God I'm here too" he said. "Where are you?" I asked in the urge of fainting. My blood was dripping a lot. "Nearby Junghyun's hidden house. Wait I saw a girl in black" he said. "Are you in the woods?" I asked. "Yes" he said. I heard his voice and looked at my back. "Jungkook!" I yelled weakly.

He grabbed me and ran away to his car. He drove me somewhere and put me on a bed. Jin suddenly came in. He sat beside of me, pulled my clothes up and treated my wound. "Thank God she didn't get stabbed too deep" he said. Jungkook sighed relieve. "This might hurt a lot" he said and slowly pulled the knife out. "I'm used to it" I said and pulled the knife out instantly. Jungkook looks terrified at me. Jin immediately cleaned it and stitched it up. He wrapped a bandage on my stomach and pulled down my shirt. "Thanks" I said. "It's raining outside" Jin said. "Great my blood would be washed away by now" I said and laid down on my back. "Did you all planned this?" I asked. Jungkook nodded. "Me, Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung and Suga hyung came here just to find you the other stayed at the mansion" Jungkook said. Just then I realised a sleeping Suga on the bed beside of me.