Chapter 6

I showered after punching the wall until it cracked. My knuckles were bleeding badly. Is he trying to get rid of me? Well whatever it is I'm still not marrying that bunny guy. I don't even know his name. All I know is he is younger than me. He's literally 21 and I'm like 23. Well that bunny guy seems to be fine about it. I hate to admit that he is quite hot but I love guys who's older than me and there is no way I'm marrying that guy. I then fell asleep with my bloody knuckles.

The next day I woke up my hands were wrapped. I saw a tray of food and a note.

Hey I know you might hate me but I treated your knuckles and here's breakfast. I'm so sorry for everything, Noona.

P/S:- in case you're wondering my name is Jeon Jungkook

~love Kookie

"Kookie what the hell?" I said to myself. What could possibly go wrong to marry a so innocent man. He's a fetus man. But dad said he's the best fighter. I bet my martial arts are way better than his. Besides I can just kill him anytime and anywhere I want. My phone vibrated. I unlocked my phone and saw a text from Taehyung

'I'm coming into your room'
~Taehyungie💕

Just then I heard the door creak open. "Noona?" I hearc Tae's voice. "My Taehyungie~" I sang. I ran to him and hugged him. I'm quite a little or maybe TOO overprotective over Taehyung since he's the youngest. Taehyung and I are only a few months apart tho it's because he's adopted. I actually have an older twin and his name is Kim Sujin but I don't even know if he's dead or alive. "Taehyungie I don't wanna get married" I said and hugged my little brother. "Trust me noona he's a very loyal and trustworthy person" he said. "I still don't like him" I said. "Noona, he's a very nice person but never mess with him he'll turn into a monster" Taehyungie said. "Monster my ass" I replied and rolled my eyes. "Well fuck it I'm gonna be stuck here anyways and there's no escape for me. Oh I have an idea!" I yelled out loud happily. "But too bad I'm not telling you" I said and crossed my arms. "Noona~" he whined. "You'll tell dad anyways" I said. This is literally the first time I'm not telling him. He pouted cutely and whined. Oh no Jisoo put your heads up high you can't lose to your little brother. I crossed my arms and faced away from him. "Fine" he said. He took out his phone and did something. He blocked me from looking. He then put it on speaker. "EOMMA APPA NOONA WANTS TO ESCAPE!" He yelled. "Yah! This is why I don't trust you sometimes" I yelled back. "KIM JISOO COME TO MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW!" Dad yelled from the other line. "I swear I'm gonna kill you Later Taehyung" I whispered yelled and glared at him. "Eomma Appa noona said she wants to kill me!" He yelled again. I smacked his head. "Out!" I yelled. He ran out immediately. The guards immediately closed the door. I yelled my lungs out. 4 men immediately went into my room grabbing me and forcing me to walk. They shoved me into a Black SUV. I rolled my eyes. "We're here miss. Let's do this the easy way" the guards said. "The hard way is more fun" I said. I ran out of the SUV into a normal directions.

I hit a hard chest and fell down. "Yah! Look where you're going!" I yelled. "Jisoo?" That familiar voice said. I looked up and realised it was Jungkook. He was looking at me with love in his eyes while I just looked at him expressionless. "Hide me" I said to him. He nodded. He intertwined our hands and ran. He brought me to his car. "Where do you wanna go?" He asked. "Anywhere far away from here" I said. I looked outside of the window. "Okay" he said. "You can sleep if you want to it's gonna be a long drive" he said and smiled widely. I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Look, I know you hate me but honestly I had a crush on you ever since we were in middle school" he said. "I never saw you" I said. "It's because I was always hiding every time you walked pass me. I was so shy back then" he said and looked down and back up to the road again. "Please give me a chance, we'll be the bad and best couple ever" he said. "What chance should I give you? We're getting married anyways" I said annoyed and rolled my eyes. "Come on I'm actually a bad boy, hmm let's say I am Joker and your are my Harley, what do you say?" He said. I looked at him shockingly full with disbelief. "I'll kill whoever comes between us" he said again. "I bet you're just gonna hide under my shadows" I said and rolled my eyes. "Shut up I'm sleeping" I said and shut my eyes. I heard him sighed and mumbled something.