Chapter 7

I felt someone poking my cheek. I shot my eyes open. "We're here" Jungkook said. "Where are we?" I asked. I opened my eyes more. "A beach?!" I yelled like a kid. "Yeah" he said and scratched the back of his neck. "Can w-we please stay h-here an-and com-come ba-back tom-mo-rrow?" I said stuttering. "Anything for my wife" he said. "I'm not your wife" I said and rolled my eyes. "Yet" he added. "Whatever can we?" I asked. "Sure but we have to share the same hotel room" he said and smirked. "I would rather runaway to somewhere neither of you know" I said and rolled my eyes. "You don't even have any money" he said and smirked. I gulped. "Fine" I said. "We're gonna share a room anyways after we get married" I mumbled. He smiled brightly. "Anyways how long was I asleep?" I asked. "The whole ride" he said. "So practically you slept for 2 hours" he added. I nodded. "Where are we?" I asked. "Muchangpo Beach in Boryeong-si Chungcheongnam-do. Why?" He replied. My jaw dropped. I gulped. I finally realised I was so comfortable talking and being with him because usually I would kill people who heard my voice.

I took off my sandals and ran to the beach like a little kid. "Come on" I said  and reach out my hand. I pulled down my mask and smiled brightly. It's been awhile since I smiled and talked a lot. Jungkook took off his shoes. He ran to me and grabbed my hand. He intertwined our fingers and kissed the back of my hand. Oh my gosh Jisoo since when were you like this? I felt comfortable holding his hands because I would practically kill whoever touched me besides the person I'm close to or doctors. We walked beside of the shore hand in hand while talking. "Jisoo-ah" he said. "Ne, kookie?" I said. He stopped walking making me stop too. I looked at him and he grabbed my other hand. "Please trust me" he said. His eyes were so sad. "Kookie" I said and sighed. I looked down at my feet. He grabbed my chin. "Hey it's okay. I just hope you would love me and accept me as your husband" he said.

I can't hide my smile and I felt my cheeks heating up. "Noona is blushing" he said cutely. Oh my gosh Jeon Jungkook what are you doing to my heart. I took a deep breath. "I will accept you" I said. He smiled brightly. He suddenly pulled my waist. I was so shocked by his actions. No one has ever done that to the almighty Kim Jisoo. He lifted my chin and started leaning in. I couldn't help but back off. When he was inches away I lifted my thumb and covered my lips. "Yah you pabo! Don't steal my first kiss until I walk down the aisle!" I yelled. "Fine" he said and giggled. "Ah what are you doing to my heart?" He said as he acted like he has a heart attack.

We watched the sunset together. I was sitting down while Jungkook rested his head on my lap."Let's go" he said and pulled my hand. "I already booked a hotel room" he said. I nodded my head. He drove to a fancy hotel. "Mr. Jeon" the person behind the counter bowed. "A reservation for Mr. and Mrs. Jeon right?" Another person said. Jungkook bowed. "Since when was I Mrs. Jeon?" I whispered yelled. "The day after tomorrow you'll officially be Jeon Jungkook's Mrs. Jeon" he said. I clenched my jaw while he giggled. He booked a hotel room on the last floor of this building. When we entered there was a king sized bed, a fine couch, a huge large screen TV, and a fancy looking table with fancy cute chairs. The walls were made of glass that shows the view of the city. "Wine?" Jungkook said. I nodded my head. He handed me a glass of an expensive wine. "Did you keep a poison in here?" I said while eyeing him.

He face palmed and looked at me like I just asked a stupid question. "Are you stupid?" He asked. I shook my head. He then laughed. I sipped the wine. I was looking outside the window when a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. "You were my first crush Noona" he said. I just nodded. "Back to it again" he said and pouted. I looked at him and raised my head once signaling him I said 'what'. "You're not mute speak up" he said and pouted even more. I drank the wine in one go. "Drink it slowly" he said. "Shut up" I said. "Did her personality switched?" He said to himself. I ran to get a bottle of liquor. I drank it from the bottle. I drank without stopping. "Don't drink that!" Jungkook yelled. I raised my middle finger and ran while drinking the liquor. After 10 minutes I finished the whole bottle. My head was spinning so badly and my eyes were quite blurry. Am I drunk?