Chapter 8

Jeon Jungkook's POV

Yes I am 100% sure her personality switched. She even showed me her middle finger. She gulped the whole bottle down without stopping while I just stood there not knowing what to do. She can kill me in just a few seconds. After 10 minutes she started dancing around. I can't help but giggled. Just then she collapsed. I ran to her. "Kookie-ah" she said. "Noona are you drunk?" I asked. "Drunk my ass" she said. Her face was red so as her eyes. Yes she is drunk. "I'm sorry if I treated you badly" she said. She cupped my cheeks. "I've never been out of my comfort zone" she said. "But it's good when I did" she said again. "I just want to say I started having feelings for you" she said and hiccupped. She then grabbed my face and pulled me closer to her face. She pecked my lips and giggled. She pulled me for a passionate kiss.

Unbelievingly she's such a great kisser for a first timer. I giggled at the fact I stole her first kiss before the wedding. "The truth is, I am a_" she was cut off by her own self by fainting. "Yah tell me you're a what?!" I said and shook her. She didn't move. I sighed and carried her to the bed. I laid her down nicely and covered her with the blankets. I grabbed the bottle of liquor she just drank. 'Contains 40% alcohol' what the hell?! This thing is so expensive. No just kidding nothing's expensive for me. But she legit drank strong alcohol. I keep the bottle back. I walked to the bed and plopped myself beside of her. She snuggled into my chest and hugged me. I hugged her waist and fell asleep.

Kim Jisoo's POV

I woke up and my head was hurting like crazy. What the heck happened yesterday? I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I saw that it's Jungkook. I pushed his hands away. He groans probably annoyed of my actions. Memories of last night started flashing in my mind. "Mwo?!" I yelled. I covered my ears and yelled. I free myself from his grip and started running around the hotel room. I hit my head on the wall multiple times until I passed out.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I groan and stood up lazily. Noona keeps running around and yelling "what?!". She started hitting her head on the wall extremely hard and fainted. My eyes widen and I ran to catch her before she fell on the hard floor. I carries her to the bed omce more. "How could you be a serial killer with this type of personality?" I said while eyeing her sleeping figure on the bed. "Oh I forgot you have multiple personalities" I said and laughed sadly. I saw her phone on the bedside table. I took it. '65 missed calls from Dad😶, 41 missed calls from Mom😍, 89 missed calls from Taehyungie💕, 21 misses calls from Garbage 1💩 and 30 calls from Garbage 2💩' Garbage 1 and Garbage 2? I bet that's Seokjin hyung and Namjoon hyung. Just then her dad called. I picked up.

"Yeobeoseyo?" I said. "Kim Jisoo!" Her dad yelled. I covered my ear. "Dad it's me Jungkook" I said. He seems to calmed down a little. "Oh hey Jungkook, where's Jisoo?" He asked. "She's with me no need to worry" I said. "That little rascal" I heard he said. "Okay great have a nice time together, goodbye" he said and hung up.

I kept her phone back to where it was from. I washed up and wore the clothes I just bought yesterday since I don't have any pair of clothes. I took a long shower since I was half asleep and I fell asleep in the showers so why bother?

After showering I went to buy some medicine and clothes for her. When I cam back I made coffee and sat at the couch. Just then noona woke up. "My head hurts" she said. I gave her the pills and a cup of water. "Gomawo" she said. "Do you have any clothes?" She asked.  I gave her the clothes that I bought. "I bought these just now" I said. She nodded. She took it and walked to the bathroom. I sat down and sipped my now warm coffee. After a few minutes she came out wearing the clothes that I bought her.

After breakfast we went strolling around the cities and went back. When we reached Seoul, I sent her back to her mansion. She kissed my cheek and ran away shyly. "She's so cute" I mumbled

Kim Jisoo POV

I don't know why I kissed his cheek. I touched my lips and smiled thinking back of the memory I had when I was drunk. Thank gosh I didn't exposed my secret. I walked pass the gates and walked to my mansion. I entered the pass code and went in. "Kim Jisoo" dad yelled. Taehyung ran to me and hugged me protectively. Mom came and hit Taehyung's back. "Kim Taehyung! Move! Kim Jisoo come over here!" She yelled. Taehyung hugged me while running to my room. "Man that was close" he said. I glared at him because this happened because of him.  "I know noona I'm sorry for getting you into trouble" he said. I glared at him and nodded. "But noona I'm sorry for this too" he said and I felt a sharp thing poking my neck then I fainted