Chapter 16

Jeon Jungkook POV

"It belongs to your brother" Suga said. "You mean Junghyun?!" I yelled. Suddenly I got a text.

"Yes it's me little brother"
~Jeon Junghyun

I am seriously gonna ripped his head off. "It's okay Jungkook we'll protect her as long as we can.

Time skipped because I'm lazy. Deal with me XD

jeon Jungkook's POV

After 5 months Junghyun can't stop bothering us. It also has been 5 months since my Queen is so innocent and pure. Exactly 5 months she didn't kill anyone. I'll just have to wait for another 5 months for you to completely change without the shots.  I'm so proud of my Queen. "Jagi you wanna eat?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded her head. I hugged her waist while we walk to the kitchen. "Noona~" Taehyung whined. "Ne Taehyungie~" she replied cutely. "I'm hungwy~" Tae whined. "You're always hungry Tae" she said and giggled. We all sat at the huge dining table. I kept feeding Jisoo. "Jisoo-ah" Namjoon said. "Ne oppa?" She asked. "Do you wanna meet eomma & appa later?" Namjoon said. Jisoo nodded her head cutely. I pinched her cheeks for being too cute. Namjoon looked at me and I nodded.

After breakfast Namjoon and Jisoo went to visit their parents. Me and the hyungs went into our meeting room deep in the secret basement. "Kookie, Junghyun is planning an attack soon" Jhope said while looking at his iPad. "He's planning to kill you and take Jisoo" Suga said also looking at his iPad. "We gotta plan early" Tae said. "For once you are useful, Tae" Suga said. Tae glared at Suga only to earn a death glare. Tae looked away. "So anyone has an idea?" I asked. They all froze no one spoke a word for 8 minutes. Then Jin cleared his throat. "Actually we have been planning behind your back" Jin said. "What is it hyung?" I asked. "We're planning to not give Jisoo her shot from now on" he said. My blood started boiling but I calmed myself. "How do you know this might work?" I asked. "Without her shot, Jisoo noona will be a crazy psychopath. She might rip your brother's head" Tae said. "Hyung I just don't want her to change into a psychopath" I said. "Kookie it's either you want her to get kidnapped and stollen away and you getting killed or leave her be without the shots, she'll save you both. Junghyun's far way more weak than she is" Suga said. "But I'm the most powerful mafia" I said. "Kookie she's been trained for a long time already, she has killed 100 more people than you did. She even ripped one company apart alone" Tae said. "But hyung I don't wanna lose my innocent wife" I said. "Sometimes you have to sacrifice something for yours and others good" Jhope said. "You're finally wise for the first time" Suga said. "But hyung what are we supposed to do?" Jimin asked. "We'll act like we've surrendered and hand her to him. He doesn't know anything about the shots so let him suffer with Jisoo" Suga said. "Won't it be hard for her to escape?" Jimin asked. "Chimmie she's a pro in picking locks and escaping. I'm sure she'll come back after a few days" Jhope said. "How did you know?" Tae asked and looked at Jhope. "Her profile is in the Kim's file so I just went through it and found this" Jhope said and showed us his iPad.

 "Her profile is in the Kim's file so I just went through it and found this" Jhope said and showed us his iPad

We all gasped. "So Kookie the choice is all yours" Jimin said. I nodded my head and dismissed them. Namjoon came back with Jisoo beside of him. He looked at Jin. Jin nodded his head. Namjoon nodded back. I walked towards Jisoo and hugged her waist. I kissed her cheek.

Time skipped brought to you by Jin's cooking

Jeon Jungkook POV

Two days has passed. The Sensor sense Junghyun is already nearby. I got stressed out whether to give her the shot or hand her in and let her settle it down. I'm sitting beside of her watching her sleep. I caressed her cheek. I know I can just give her the shot after everything's done but She'll definitely rip my head off. She's just too innocent to hurt right now. I wish she could stay like this without the shot. She made me fall in love more. The drug will subside in two days or more. "I'll miss you Jagi" I said as I stroked her head. It has been days since I last heard her voice. She's extremely quiet but still a loving and caring wife.

"Jungkook! Junghyun has surrounded the mansion! We need to act fast. What's your decision?!" Namjoon yelled. "I_" I was cut off by Junghyun yelling. "Hi Jungkookie it's me your favourite brother Junghyun I'm in a helicopter I'll count to 100 you know what to do" Junghyun said using a megaphone. "That idiot" Namjoon said looking out the window. "So Kookie?" Namjoon said. "89,88,87,86" Junghyun counted. Namjoon grabbed the megaphone on the bedside table and opened the window. "Shut the fuck up Junghyun!" Namjoon yelled annoyed. "I_"

------------------------------------

I am currently sick as a puppy and I can't really think of ideas😝❤