Chapter 10

"Where are you going?" Lisa asked worried. "No where" I replied coldly. "Eonnie are you okay?" Jennie asked. I just rolled my eyes and went inside my bathroom. "This is the first time she's cold to us" I heard Chaeyoung said. I sense that she's very sad. I just couldn't control myself anymore. I wanted to punch the wall but I can't. Tomorrow's the wedding. I yelled and took a long bath.

After 2 hours I finally stepped out of the bathroom only to see 3 of them laying down on my king sized bed asleep. I approached them taking small steps. I could see dried up tears on their cheeks. I started feeling bad. Well there's only one way to release this.

I grabbed my knife and a gun. I wore my mask tied my hair into a bun leaving my bangs down and wore my fake glasses. I brought my laptop with me. I keep my stuffs in my bag. Just then Sehun called me.

"Yah where are you going late at night?!" He yelled. "How did you even know that I was going out?" I said. "You forgot I am the only one who can track down your phone and now what you're doing" he said. I face palmed. "Did you hacked my laptop too?" I said. I heard him chuckled nervously. "You're dead Oh Sehun" I said and ended the call.

I went into my Lamborghini and drove to the Song Yunhyeong mansion. I parked my car somewhere hidden and nearby. Then I walked to into the woods that was located beside of his mansion. I observed the mansion. "He's at the balcony" I said to myself. I wore my gloves and took out my sniper. I hacked into his phone and heard him talking.

"Ne have you heard that Junhoe was murdered by a mere small girl name Kim Jisoo?" The person on the other line said.

I went deep into searching for information on who he is talking to. "Kim Jiwon" I mumbled. He's the next person to die. "Ah jinjja? I heard that he was gone without any clue" Yunhyeong said. "Well I don't know. I heard Kim Heechul's daughter, Kim Jisoo is silent but very deadly" Jiwon said. "I don't know why that day I was about to kill Xiumin because he killed my parents but he keeps saying it's not him. He looks innocent tho" Yunhyeong said. "You wanna try to kidnap her?" Jiwon said. "We don't even know how she looks like. People says she wears masks everywhere she goes. Have you heard the rumours she's actually very beautiful?" Yunhyeong said. "Really? So I think I'll marry her" Jiwon said and laughed. "Yeah let's kidnap her" Jiwon said. I aimed my gun and shot him at his heart.

He then collapsed. I packed my stuff and ran to the car and drove off. "Oh my god hyung?! Why did I hear some gunshot sound?" Jiwon yelled. I hacked it and talked to him. "Hi your hyung, Song Yunhyeong is no longer alive so please come to his funeral. There's not point of saving him now. Nobody even knows he died" I said and laughed hysterically. "Who the hell are you?!" Jiwon yelled. "Someone who's gonna kill you next" I said and hung up.

I bet he's already very scared. I tracked his phone down and went to his current location. It's a mansion. He was on the top floor which walls were made out of glass. I saw a tall building and went up there silently. I turned on my laptop and started hacking into his phone. He was in a phone call and he was shaking so badly. I observed him like an eagle eyeing it's prey.

"Chanwoo, Yunhyeong just died by an unknown person" he said. "Hyung stop lying" Chanwoo said. "I'm not kidding. That person said she's coming to kill me next" Jiwon said. "Bobby hyung you're just crazy" Chanwoo said. "Oh Chanwoo what's your full name?" I said interrupting their little conversation. Jiwon looks very shocked that he legit froze and his jaw dropped. "Yah Jiwon close your mouth" I said. "Jiwon w-why do you sound like a gi-girl?" Chanwoo said. "Answer me first what's your full name" I said. "I-it's J_" he was cut off by Jiwon yelling "Don't tell her". "Shut up Jiwon if you don't keep quiet you'll die" I said. "Chanwoo don't even dare_" he yelled again. I got annoyed and shot him. The bullet went through the glass wall and into his head. "Bullseye" I said. "Bobby hyung!!" Chanwoo yelled. "You know what. You're next" I said and ended the call.

I tracked his location. I drove there. He was at a mansion I can see 4 people at the rooftop. "Damn this is gonna be fun" I said. I climbed the tallest tree. I saw one cute guy that looks like D.O shaking. I aimed the sniper at him and shot. I moved the gun and shot the other one. Then I aimed the gun once more shooting once but the bullet pierced through two people. "Damn" I said looking at the masterpiece I just created. I jumped off the tree holding onto a branch that was the nearest to the ground. I didn't get hurt.

I ran back to my car and drove off. I hacked stuff and the information of the 7 person I just killed popped up.

'Group name: iKON

Kim Hanbin (leader)
Kim Jinhwan
Song Yunhyeong
Kim Jiwon
Kim Donghyuk
Koo Junhoe
Jung Chanwoo

I literally laughed. "How could these losers be gangsters?" I said holding my stomach. Come on everyone will know they're dead tho.

"Next is BlockB"

I said and went back home. I walked into my room kissing the three girls on their foreheads and cuddled with them on my bed and fell asleep