A New Enemy

Enjoy!

A sound of explosions caused people to start running for their lives. The news reporters were already on the scene.

"We bring to you live footage of a giant dinosaur causing chaos in the city"

Tai and Kari were at home and frown at the news as they saw a image of Greymon. Kari looked to Tai.

"Another bad digimon that went haywire?"

"Looks like it. Are you ready?"

"Let's go"

It didn't take long for Tai and Kari to get to the city along with the other digidestined. They froze as they saw a Greymon knocking down a building and a figure standing on the top shoulder of the digimon.

"Turn this city into dust!"

The female said with a smirk on her face glaring down at the digidestined. Matt looked to Tai.

"I think you and Agumon can handle this alone"

Tai nodded.

"Right. Let's go Agumon"

Tai said as Agumon appeared from Tai's digivice.

"Agumon digivolve to.........Greymon!"

He shouted. Greymon then ran towards the other Greymon and quickly took notice it was a female Greymon causing him to slow down. The girl on top of Greymon quickly jumped off landing to a nearby building and quickly went down to stand by.

"Greymon what are you doing?"

Tai yelled in confusion. Grey turn his head a little to respond but got slapped by the female Greymon's tail.

"Never turn away from a fight"

The female Greymon said. Greymon growled at her.

"Nova Blast!"

Greymon yelled but the female Greymon smirk and quickly jumped up in the air causing him to miss his target. All the digidestined looked up as the Greymon began to spin into a ball.

"Meteor shower!!"

She called out as balls of flame appeared by the female Greymon's side as she spinned towards Greymon's direction causing the other fire balls to crash land as well destroying more building and almost hitting the digidestined. Greymon got knocked down as the female Greymon came landing on him like a fire ball.

"No. Agumon!!"

Tai shouted as he went running towards his friend who went back to his rookie level.

"Just who the hell are you?"

TK shouted to the girl as she walked closer to them with a couple of feet away.

"I just wanted to get your attention"

The female Greymon standing beside her turned back into an Agumon with a ribbon around her neck.

"Well you have it now, so if its a fight you want then its a fight you'll get"

Sora said angrily. The stranger smirk and waved her finger.

"I don't think so, maybe next time Sora"

"Wait, how do you know my name?"

Sora asked confused. Before anyone could question, the girl and her Agumon, they ran towards a building and into the flames disappearing. The others stood confused on who the mystery girl was.

"You think she's probably a new enemy?"

Kari asked concern as she looked towards her companions who decided to sit at a cafe and talk about what happened.

"Probably, but we should just keep a look out just in case"

Izzy said.

"Are you sure, she's an enemy? I mean she knew my name so chances are that she probably knows all of our names"

Sora said worriedly.

"What if she's someone from our school?"

Mimi asked.

"It won't hurt to ask around"

TK stated.

"Yeah but then rumors will go around"

Matt said.

"Who cares about the rumors, the important thing is that whoever she is this won't be her last appearance, so be on the look out"

As they were talking the digimons were under the table having a conversation of their own.

"She did a number on me"

Agumon said rubbing his bruises.

"I didn't know the Greymons could do that move?"

Gatomon said.

"Neither did I, but I guess it will take time to learn it"

Agumon said as he continued to eat his food.

"Well at least she didn't hurt his appetite"

Biyomon said causing everyone to laugh. Later on that day, Kari, Gatomon, Tai and Agumon went back home.

"I'm going to make a sandwich want one?"

Tai offered to Kari but instead got responses from Gatomon and Agumon.

"I would like mine with Salami"

Gatomon said as she headed into the kitchen with Tai.

"I want five"

Agumon said as he began to rumage through the refrigerator. When Kari didn't respond Tai looked to her and saw her looking at her phone.

"Kari is something wrong?"

He asked. Kari quickly turn hiding her phone and wave with a nervous smile.

"Um no thanks"

Tai just shrugged as he went to start making the sandwiches for the three of them. Kari went back to her room and closed the door for privacy.

"Hmmm I wonder who's Tiffany?"

Kari asked herself as she received a message from.

"Hi my name is Tiffany, I am in your brother's class so that's how I know about you. Anyways, there is something I would like to discuss with you in person with just you and your parents, leave Tai out of it"

Kari frown but nonetheless made a reply.

"Okay, how about tomorrow?"

"That's fine"

Tiffany responded. Kari let out a sigh and quickly hide her phone as Tai entered the room giving her a strange look.

"Is everything okay?"

"Every thing is fine. Why do you ask?"

Kari asked putting on a smile on her face. Tai raised one eyebrow but shook his head.

"Nevermind, but who was that who texted you?"

He asked. Kari gasp and quickly came up with a lie.

"It was TK"

"Oh?"

"He just wanted to know if I'm available to hang out tomorrow with him"

Tai smiled as he took a bite of his sandwich as he made his way to his desk with the computer.

"Ah young love"

He said causing Kari to blush. Gatomon and Agumon looked at each other with a smile on their face as they saw Tai embarrassing Kari about TK.

"So what? Are you jealous?"

"Jealous of what? I have Meiko"

"But pretty soon the day is almost here when she has to depart once again"

Kari said with a smile walking out of the room. Tai slightly glared at Kari.

"Not funny Kari"

A/N Rate and Comment