Confrontation

Enjoy!

The next day, Tai got up with ambition, because today was the day he was going to talk with Tiffany. Before he went to her apartment, he stopped by a local store and bought Tiffany a soft plush bear along with some flowers, and some chocolates making it look like its for Valentine's Day. Tai let out a sigh with a smile as he knocked on the door. A few seconds past and the door open to reveal Tiffany in some black shorts and a plain T-shirt. Tai smiled at her.

"Hi"

Tai could tell by the look in her eyes she was surprise.

"We need to talk"

He stated as he looked down in his arms and notice he was still carrying the items. He blushed and grinned at her.

"These are for you"

He said handing them to Tiffany who simply blushed. She slowly stepped aside and signal to come in as she walked away as Tai followed behind her. She lead him to the livingroom as she handed him a paper.

"Would you like a drink?"

Tai smiled.

"Yes please and just surprise me with anything"

Tiffany nodded with a light blush as she carried her things. Tai smiled as Tiffany walked away, he then heard some one take a sip of a drink, it was then that Tai notice he wasn't alone in the livingroom. He turned around and was surprise to see the person sitting down staring at him with a smile. Tai narrowed his eyes at her, he knew exactly who she was.

"What are you doing here?"

He asked harshly. The girl smiled at him.

"Relax, I'm just visiting"

"Yeah right, just what are you up to?"

He asked. The girl rolled her eyes as she stood up walking up close to Tai with a smile. Tai finally has a good look at the mystery girl and notice she was around his age and looked slightly similar to Tiffany.

"Nothing for now but I will be seeing you around again real soon"

She said walking away but Tai roughly grabbed her arm.

"Why are you fighting us?"

"Like I said before I wanted your attention"

She said as she pulled her arm away from him. Tai glared at the girl.

"What's your name?"

"I'll tell you later. Tah-tah"

She said with a wave of her hand as she left the apartment. Tai was about to say something to her but then he felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned around and saw Tiffany holding a drink out for him. Tai smiled as he grabbed it.

"Who was that girl?"

He asked. Tiffany quickly grabbed a note pad and wrote.

"Next door neighbor. She said she just moved into the neighborhood"

"By any chance do you know her name?"

Tiffany frown in thought as she tried to remember and wrote.

"Now that you mention it, I don't recall her ever telling me her name. She just made her way inside like if this was her home"

Tiffany signaled for him to sit on the couch as she grabbed a paper and pen and sat down on the couch as well. Tai looked to Tiffany staring at her for a couple of minutes before he spoke.

"I found an ultrasound picture of yours"

Tiffany's eyes open wide.

'What? But they promised me they wouldn't say anything'

She thought. Tai saw her worry expression and gently explained how he found out on his own without his parents and Kari telling him. Tiffany nodded in understanding but was still nervous.

"Its mine huh?"

He asked. Tiffany cast her eyes down and nodded. Tai smiled at the confirmation.

"I'm not mad at you, I just wanted to know why didn't you want to tell me?"

Tiffany let out a sigh, as she wrote.

"Remember after our night together, and a few weeks later I tried talking to you. Well you pushed me away when I was trying to give you the note but you scolded me, telling me that it was only a one time thing and that it doesn't mean anything because their was no feelings attached and that I had to get over you. So, I thought you wanted nothing to do with the baby and I already told my mom but she is ignoring me now and so I told your parents because they had the right to know even if you wanted nothing to do with it"

Tai read. He then looked to Tiffany after reading the notebook.

"I'm sorry Tiffany, I didn't mean what I said its just...well I..."

He said trailing off as he looked away with a frown at himself not having an excuse. He then looked to Tiffany's sadden face. He gently placed a hand on hers.

"I was a jerk Tiffany and I'm sorry for pushing you away but I'm glad you did the right thing. You know I'm even surprise you decided to keep the baby."

Tiffany smiled at him and pulled her hand away so she could write.

"I would never abort a baby, even if it was a one night stand, this baby deserve life"

Tai smiled.

"How about we don't call it like that anymore"

Tiffany raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Let's just say its a start of something new"

Tiffany open her eyes wide and was about to write but Tai stopped her causing her to look up.

"You don't need to write it down, I have a feeling I know what you are going to say. And yes I'm asking you exactly what I'm asking you. Would you like to go on a date with me?"

Tiffany smiled but her smile slowly fade and began to write.

"What about Meiko?"

Tai smiled at her.

"I'll end my relationship with her for I can give us a chance and I would love nothing more than to be a part of the baby's life"

He said as he looked down to her stomach. Tiffany blushed and besides writing it, she simply grabbed his hand and placed it over her stomach. Tai smiled as he stared at the flat stomach and rubbed his hand where the baby will soon be growing.

A/N Rate and Comment