New Apartment

Enjoy!

Its been a few weeks and Tai was getting tired of seeing Tiffany get talked down by her own mother. When Tai is over at the apartment and when Tiffany's mother comes home from work, she scowled them saying things like, 'Fucking horny teenagers' and 'I bet you spread your legs for anyone who just talks to you'. Tai had enough of the insults but what can he do? He's already in college.

'I'm gonna need to talk to my parents about loaning me and Tiffany some money for to get an apartment of our own'

He thought as he arrived home. As Tai entered the apartment, he found his parent's sitting on the couch in the livingroom.

'Might as well tell them now'

He thought as he walked up to them.

"Mom, Dad can we talk?"

Yuuko and Susumo turned off the TV to give their son their full attention.

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

Yuuko asked in concern as she notice her son's face expression. Tai sat on the coffee table so he could face them together, he let out a sigh.

"Is there anyway you and Dad can loan me and Tiffany some money?"

Susumo raised an eyebrow.

"How much are we talking about here?"

"I was thinking about $2,000"

He said with a cringed as he heard his parents gasp.

"What on earth for Tai?"

Yuuko asked. Tai looked to them seriously.

"I want me and Tiffany to have an apartment"

"What's going on?"

Susumo asked.

"Tiffany's mother has been putting her down ever since she found out Tiffany was pregnant. Its just her mother can cause her to get stressed and it can hurt the baby. Its just I'm tired of seeing her cry and there is nothing I can do about it. I just need the money for to get an apartment and I'll still be going to college and work at the same time to provide for the baby and Tiffany"

Yuuko and Susumo felt sorry for Tiffany and saw the distress look on their son's face.

"Just let me and your mother talk about it and we'll see what happens tomorrow"

Susumo answered gently. Tai nodded in understanding.

"I just want to protect her"

"You're doing the best you can Tai and Tiffany can see that, we all see that"

Yuuko answered softly. Tai smiled sadly as he stood up.

"Yeah. Goodnight"

He siad walking away.

"Goodnight"

Yuuko and Susumo said together. As Tai left to his room, Yuuko and Susumo smiled at each other.

"I was hoping to give them the money when they get married but I think now is the best time as any"

Yuuko said.

"Not so fast, how about we also find them an apartment and tell Tai and then he can surprise Tiffany"

Susumo said as he wrapped his arm around his wife.

"Sounds wonderful dear"

*Next Day*

"Are you serious?!"

Tai shouted not of anger but of pure joy and excitement. Yuuko and Susumo surprised Tai about the news, they had gotten up early to start searching for an apartment and they found one. Tai ran to hug his parents.

"Thank you so much"

Tai said as he hugged his parents.

"Now how about we go check it out"

Susumo said with a grin. Tai nodded as they went to look at the inside of the apartment.

"Well what do you think Tai?"

Yuuko asked with a smile.

"Its perfect, Tiffany will love this"

"Okay then, we'll pay for the first 5 months okay, so that should be enough to catch you both up on your finances"

"Sounds great"

Tai said.

"So how about we start moving your things in here and you go and take Tiffany out, while we get her stuff and bring it here"

"You sure?"

"Sure go on ahead"

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!"

Tai said in joy as he hugged his parents once they pulled away his dad handed him the spare key.

"Be sure to bring her around 5, okay?"

"Okay"

Tai said as he left his new apartment to go to Tiffany's apartment. Tai happily knocked and the door open to reveal Tiffany with a smile.

"Hey, I know you were expecting me to come later on but I decided to drop by and surprise you with a date"

He said. Tiffany smiled and nodded. They spend the whole day walking, talking while mostly Tai was talking and Tiffany just nod or shake her head because Tai wanted her to rest her hand from writing too much. They went to the beach, the mall and the movie. It was finally time for Tai to take Tiffany home. Tiffany frown when Tai was walking her to a totally different direction from her mom's apartment.

"Just trust me"

He said with a smile as he saw the hesitation in her eyes. Tiffany frown as they finally reached an apartment she didn't recognize. Tai smiled as he unlocked the door and let Tiffany head inside first, as soon as the lights turned on.

"SURPRISE!!!!"

Shouted the Kamiya family along with Tai and Kari's digimons. Tiffany gasp in surprise as she saw in a bamner says.

"Welcome Home!"

Tiffany turned around to face Tai. Tai smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist but their was some distance between them because of the growing belly.

"This is our new apartment. My parents helped get us this apartment."

Tiffany pressed her lips to Tai in grattitide. Once she pulled away she looked to the Kamiya family and hugged each and everyone even Agumon and Gatomon. Tiffany tooked a look around of the apartment and notice all her belonging and Tai's belonging were already put into place.

"Do you like it?"

Tai asked as he walked up behind her and placed his head on her shoulder wrapping his arms around her waist and rubbed her belly. Tiffany turned around with joy. She quickly took out a pen and a notebook and wrote.

"I love it and I love you"

Tai smiled

"I love you too"

He said as he pressed his lips to hers as everyone stood aside and smiled at the couple.

A/N Rate and Comment