Destruction

Enjoy!

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!!"

People were screaming as they were running out of the park where a Greymon was attacking.

"Just don't throw fires balls anymore, I'm tired of getting smoke inside my lungs in which of course isn't healthy"

Said the mystery girl sitting on the bench while her digimon tries to scare the people. Greymon looked to her partner and was about to comment but heard someone yell.

"HEY!!!"

The girl and her partner turn to see Tai and Agumon standing there looking angry from a few feet away. The girl smiled as she jumped off the bench.

"What do you want?"

Tai stated.

"And don't you dare say attention"

The girl remained quiet as she continued to stare at him. Tai was getting annoyed at just being stared at.

"If you have something to say then just say it and call off your Greymon before the police decides to bring in the military"

The girl looked to her Greymon and nodded. Greymon had turn back to her rookie form and stood by her partner's side.

"Done"

"Good, now let's just talk. Are you okay with that?"

The girl nodded.

"So why are you doing this?"

He asked. The girl simply shrugged as an answer.

"What's your name?"

"I can't tell you that"

"Fine by me, I know where you live and I can easily go tell your parents"

The girl smiled.

"Oh, yeah you know my parents very well"

She said with a grin. Tai raised an eyebrow in confusion.

'Why is she so stubborn? She's acting like me'

He thought annoyed.

"When are you going to stop playing this game?"

He asked angrily. The girl smiled.

"I ask for a request"

She said walking slowly towards him.

"Which is?"

"A hug"

Tai and Agumon were surprise and even the girl's Agumon was surprise. The female Agumon jogged towards her partner that stopped walking.

"Wait Jennifer what are you doing?"

She asked in a low whisper. The girl Jennifer couldn't keep her eyes off Tai.

"I have to do this, I need to do this"

She whispered back.

"But you can get into a lot of trouble for..."

But Jennifer placed her hand on Agumon's mouth closing it preventing her from saying anything else.

"A hug? Seriously"

Tai asked confused. Jennifer nodded. Tai smirk.

"Nice try, what's your real game?"

He asked. Jennifer frown and placed her hands on her hips.

"If I get the hug that I want then I promise I won't be attacking the city"

"A hug? No strings attached"