Time To Go

Enjoy!

"Sweety are you sure you don't want to stay for the wedding? You know you are always welcome here"

Tiffany said worriedly as she hugged her daughter. Jennifer smiled at her mother.

"It's fine mom really, I believe I'm ready to go"

"But..."

Jennifer slowly pulled away from Tiffany holding her hands.

"I came here to do what I always wanted for to make changes and it happened. Dad knows who I am and you can finally talk and its a beautiful melody to my ears. Sure other things changed a lot more than I expected but it was worth it"

Jennifer gave her mother another hug and a kiss before pulling away to hug her Dad.

"I'm gonna miss you sweetheart, you take care of yourself out there, you hear"

"Yes Dad"

"And don't forget what I told you"

"I know Dad, thank you for being there"

"Thank you for the scarifices"

Tai said. Jennifer smiled as she pulled away and looked to see her partner hugging her father. Once they pulled away, the female Agumon looked to Jennifer.

"Are you ready to go?"

Jennifer nodded as she looked to her parents and wave.

"This is goodbye and take care of little me"

"We will"

Tai said with a smile as Tiffany held baby Jennifer in her arm as she waved. Jennifer let out a breathe and looked to the watch in her wrist and pressed a button before a bright light brighten up the room. Tai, Tiffany, Agumon covered their eyes and once it died down they look to the spot where Jennifer and the female Agumon were standing and they disappeared.

"Hopefully she made it back"

Tiffany said as she smiled down at her baby.

*Jennifer's Timeline*

"We made it back home"

Jennifer said as she took a look around of the familiar apartment where Tiffany used to live.

"What are you gonna do now?"

Agumon asked her. Jennifer smiled down at her.

"Well Mother is gone so there is only one person left and that's my Dad"

"You think he'll believe you?"

"He has too"

Jennifer said as she opened the front door letting her and Agumon out as they left in search of Tai. It didn't take long for Jennifer to find her father's home.

"Here I go"

Jennifer said with Agumon standing right beside her as she knocked on the door three times. The door then opened to reveal a tall man with short cut hair. Jennifer frown.

"Hi, are you Tai Kamiya?"

The man smiled.

"The one and only. Who are you might I ask?"

Jennifer was in shock of how her father looks now. She was about to answer when she heard little feets from inside came running to the door and hid behind Tai's legs. Jennifer was surprise to see the little boy looked exactly like her father when he was younger.

"Look Dad, an Agumon"

The little boy pointed happily.

"Hello. Ms."

Tai said confused as the girl didn't respond. Agumon nudged Jennifer ln the leg to respond.

"Um sorry about that. My name is Jennifer Kamiya"

Tai frown at the last name.

"You may not know me sir but I'm you're daughter"

She said a she let out a breathe. Tai frown more at the girl and asked his son to go inside and play leaving Jennifer and him by the door.

"Look, I don't know who you are but you coming here make false accusations..."

He said trailing off but Jennifer cut him off.

"You know my mother, Tiffany Gold. You both had a one night stand"

Tai gasp in surprise.

"H-how do you..."

"Like I said, I'm your daughter"

"How about we go inside and talk?"

Jennifer nodded. Tai led her inside as they sat on the livingroom and drink some tea.

"Wow, Tiffany. I haven't heard from her since high school. How is she?"

Tai asked curiously. Jennifer sadly looked down.

"She passed away"

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. W-what happened?"

"She fell into a deep depression while she was raising me, since I couldn't read or write yet, it was frustrating for her to communicate with me"

"I'm sorry but this is a big shock to me. Why didn't she ever tell me and how did you find me?"

"After she passed I was reading into her diary when she was in high school, she talked about you a lot and she talked about the one night stand with you and the next thing she knows she's pregnant with me. The reason she never told was because she mention about not wanting to ruin your reputation and you were already with someone"

Tai frown in thought as he thought about his days in high school. He smiled sadly at Jennifer.

"She was really modest"

"I know and the reason how I found you well lets just say aunt Kari told me"

Tai's eyes open wide.

"What?"

"Your family knows about me"

"And they never told me about you?"

Jennifer shook her head.

"My mother made them promise. The reason I am here now is because like I said my mother passed away not too long ago and you are the only other parent I have"

Tai stood up and sadly looked down at Jennifer.

"I'm sorry I missed half of your life. I guess this means we have a lot of catching up to do?"

Jennifer stood up in surprise.

"Wait, does that mean?"

Tai grinned at her.

"What? You expect me to leave my only daughter out in the streets"

Jennifer gasp in surprise and ran to her father who opened his arms to her catching her into a big hug.

"Ssshhh, its okay. I'm here now"

Tai said soothling.

"Dad?"

Said a small voice. Tai and Jennifer pulled away from the hug and saw the little boy holding a Koromon. Tai smiled at his son.

"Son, I want you to meet your sister"

The little boy looked to Jennifer as she got down on her knees.

"Hi"

"Hi. Do you want to play?"

"I would love to play"

Tai smiled at Jennifer.

"Welcome to the family"

A/N Rate and Comment