Baby Is Born

Enjoy!

Tiffany was due any day now and unfortunately Tai had to go to work, so he asked his mother if she can stay with Tiffany until he returns and Yuuko was happy to do it.

"So what name did you both picked out for the baby girl?"

Tiffany wrote on her notebook and answered.

"I told Tai I wanted Jennifer and he easily agreed because he said its more of a mother's thing to come up with the name"

Yuuko and Tiffany laughed.

"Are you excited?"

"I'm actually excited and scared. I mean look at how my mother treated me. Will I be just like her? Am I even holding the baby right? I'm afraid I'll do something wrong"

Yuuko smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, there is no easy way but I'll be here to help you both out"

She answered. Tiffany smiled grateful for the support. Yuuko then stood up as she made her way to the kicthen leaving Tiffany in the livingroom on the couch. Tiffany jumped as she felt a sharp kick to her side. She gently began to rub her belly smoothly trying to calm the baby as best as she can but the kick continued. Another sharp kick caused Tiffany to lean back against the couch and gasp in pain as she began to feel a contraction hit her. Yuuko then entered back into the room with two hot tea's and gasp as she saw Tiffany in pain.

"Why didn't you call me?"

She said hurriedly running to her side. Tiffany glared at her.

'Seriously?'

Tiffany thought but her thoughts were cut off as another wave of contraction hit her.

"Okay, we are going to the hospital to have you check over"

As Yuuko was helping Tiffany up a sound of water hit the tile floor. Tiffany and Yuuko looked down and saw water coming from underneath Tiffany's skirt in between her legs.

"Oh my gosh, Tiffany your water broke. You're having the baby, let's hurry!!"

Yuuko yelled. Tiffany tried to steady her breathe as the pain continued to hit her. It didn't take long for them to arrive at the hospital. Tiffany was already in bed grasping her stomach in pain as she was covered in sweat. Yuuko had stepped outside to make a few phone calls. After a while of waiting, Tai quickly came running to the room and got to Tiffany's side of the hospital bed. Tai stroked Tiffany's hair away from her face as he was panting from the running. Yuuko left to be with her husband and daughter in the waiting room.

"Its gonna be okay Tiff"

Tai said trying to soothe her. Tiffany opened her eyes looking at him.

"I know you're in pain but we can get through this together. You're strong, you can do this"

Tai said encouraging her. As Tai continued to soothe her, the doctor then came in greeting Tiffany and Tai. He then got in between Tiffany legs and the nurses by his side.

"Okay, Tiffany get ready to start pushing in my account okay"

Tiffany nodded as Tai helped to sit her up.

"123 push!"

He ordered. Tiffany began to push grabbing hold of Tai's tie almost choking him in the same time as her mouth opened wide to let out a scream but nothing but silence.

"Tffany.....you're.....choking me"

Tai said suffocating. Tiffany then fell back to catch her breathe as the doctor instructed her to push again and again. The labor and hours were finally paid off as a sound of a baby's cry filled the room. Tiffany was panting and sweating as she had her eyes close laying back down on the mattress bed. Tai was happy to cut the embelicol cord. The nurses took the baby to clean it up and check the vital signs. Tai went to Tiffany's side to make sure she was okay. Tiffany open her eyes with a smile.

"You did it"

Tai said softly as he kissed her lips, he then looked to see the nurse bringing in the baby and placed it on Tiffany's chest. Tiffany smiled at her baby girl and gently rubbed the baby's back, giving it a light kiss on the forehead. Tiffany looked to Tai and signaled him to carry her. Tai nervously hold the baby.

"Hey Jennifer, I'm your daddy. Welcome to the world"

At the sound of Tai's voice, the baby open her eyes and smiled. Tai bend down so Tiffany can see her baby's eyes. The nurse walked up to the new parents.

"What's the name of your baby girl?"

Tiffany looked to Tai and nodded with a smile. Tai looked to the nurse after handing the baby back to Tiffany.

"Her name is Jennifer Kamiya"

"Beautiful"

The nurse said as she wrote the name down. Tai caress the baby's face with a smile.

"I'm gonna have everyone else come in and see the baby okay"

Tiffany nodded as she continued to look at her baby that's finally in her arms after nine months. It didn't take long for Yuuko, Susumo and Kari to come inside the room and gasp at the beautiful baby girl.

"Awww look at her, she's adorable"

Kari said with a smile.

"She looks like an angel and looks exactly like you Tiffany. I finally have a granddaughter"

Yuuko said with a smile. Susumo patted Tai on his back.

"Congratulations you two. So did she took after Gold or Kamiya"

"Kamiya"

Tai answered as he saw his mother carry his baby girl in her arms. Susumo notice the look on his son's face.

"She already has you wrapped around her finger. Doesn't she?"

He asked with a smirk. Tai looked to his father and grinned while scratching the back of his head sheepishly.

"Well maybe just a little, I mean look at her. She's too adorable for this world"

"I know exactly what you mean. So good luck trying to get some sleep tonight"

He said with a chuckle causing Tai to playfully glare at his father.

A/N Rate and Comment