Its A .....

Enjoy!

7 months have passed and Tiffany's belly was showing a lot. Tai and Tiffany were at the clinic for Tiffany's check up and find out about the gender of the baby. Tiffany was quietly sitting on the chair, with her eyes closed and rubbing her belly gently. Tai was fidgeting in his seat, not really comfortable about being at the clinic.

"They do know that guys come in with their girls right?"

Tai said as he saw a book of how women give birth. He shivered as he put the magazine back. He let out a sigh as he looked up at the ceiling and looked towards the other pregnant womens. Tai then looked to his girlfriend.

"Tiff, I'm bored"

He said plainly. Tiffany opened her eyes with a smile and handed him a note.

"Just imagine in a few more months, we're going to be parents"

Tai smiled as he read the note. Just then the nurse called for Tiffany.

"Quick let's go"

Tai stated quickly as he tried his best to hurry Tiffany up. Tiffany rolled her eyes as she followed her boyfriend into the room. The nurse checked over Tiffany's vital signs and took her to the room for to wait for the doctor.

"Great more waiting. How many doctors do they have in here?"

Tai asked annoyed. Tiffany smiled and gently grabbed his hand with hers and patted him to help him relax. Just then the doctor came in with a chart.

"Hello Ms. Gold and Mr. Kamiya. Has everything been okay since our last visit?"

Tiffany looked to Tai and Tai nodded as he looked to the doctor.

"Tiffany, has been having some heart burns lately"

"That happens normally during pregnancy, because of the baby's hair"

The doctor answered.

"Have you felt any kicking yet?"

Tiffany shook her head. The doctor examined Tiffany and checked her over.

"Have you tried talking to the baby? The baby does need to hear the mother's voice...."

The doctor said trailing off as he notice his patient was glaring at him.

"Right. Sorry about that, let's see. Feel anything yet?"

The doctor asked. Tiffany frown and sadly shook her head. The doctor the look to Tai.

"How about the daddy try?"

Tai placed his hand on Tiffany's belly and gently spoke to it and the next thing Tiffany knew she felt a light kick. Tiffany happily smiled and hugged her belly as Tai continued to talk to the baby.

"I know you're in there just try not to hurt your mommy too hard"

The doctor cleared his throat.

"So today we will be finding out the gender already"

Tiffany smiled brightly.

"Now head on to the next room and the nurse will prepare the ultrasound"

As Tiffany was walking ahead, the doctor stopped Tai.

"Mr. Kamiya I would like to have a minute"

Tai frown and nonetheless nodded. Tiffany stopped when she didn't see Tai behind her. Tai smiled at her.

"I'll be in there in a minute"

Tiffany nodded as she walked inside the room while Tai and the doctor remained outside.

"Is there something wrong?"

Tai asked concern.

"Oh no nothing is wrong, but Tiffany is getting very close to being due, has there been any changes to her behavior, mood swings, craving?"

He asked. Tai thought for a minute.

"Every thing is normal but she is just eating more than usual"

"Yes that's normal and what about the bedroom?"

"Bedroom?"

"Well usually during the pregnancy the female's urges for intercourse spikes up, so I'm giving you a heads up on that"

Tai smiled at the new information but slightly frown.

"But won't that hurt the baby?"

"She's getting into her 7th month soon, and no it won't hurt the baby"

"Okay, thank you for the new information"

"You're welcome and congratulations"

Tai smiled as he walked into the room where the nurse and Tiffany were waiting. Tiffany was laying down on the bed with her shirt up.

"Sorry about that"

Tai said as he went to Tiffany's side and held her hand in his. The nurse began to apply the gel on Tiffany's belly and grabbed the wand placing it on her belly. Tai and Tiffany held their breathe as they saw their baby in the screen, the hands, head, legs and body were shown but was still small.

"Okay, let's see what the baby is"

The nurse said with a smile.

"And its a.....girl. Congratulations its a girl"

Tiffany squeezed Tai's hand in thrill, Tai smiled as he couldn't take his eyes off the screen. The nurse took some picture and handed Tiffany a rag to clean up her belly. Instead of Tiffany reaching for it, Tai grabbed it and began to wipe it off. He helped her off the bed as the nurse left to get the pictures. Tai and Tiffany hugged each other tightly, Tai slowly pulled away and kissed her passionately on the lips. All too soon, they pulled away staring into each other eyes.

"Thank you Tiff, for giving me this child"

'You and me both'

Tiffany thought with a smile since she didn't have her notebook and pen in hand. As they went to the receptionist office, they got their ultrasound picture and headed back to their apartment. As they arrived home, Tiffany went to sit on the couch while Tai sat on the end of the couch for he could massage her feet. As he was massaging her, Tiffany couldn't keep her eyes off him.

'He helped me so much through this pregnancy, he has been patient with me with my mood swings, he made sacrifices and he's working to help support our small family and .........its kind of turning me on'

Tiffany thought with a seductive smile, as Tai ran his hand up her knees, Tiffany grabbed his hands smoothly ran them up towards her body more. Tai was confused but then got the message as she placed his hands on her large breast that has been growing. Tai smirk at Tiffany and gently got comfortable hovering on top of her and made sure not to put pressure on her belly too much.

A/N Rate and Comment