Surgery

Enjoy!

It was the day before Tiffany's birthday and somehow Tai, Tiffany and Jennifer found themselves having trouble calming down baby Jennifer who was crying her heart out.

"Waaaaahhhh!!!"

The baby cried. Jennifer was holding on to her ears while Tai was holding the baby.

"There there, what's wrong?"

Tai asked but the baby continued to cry.

"You want your blanky? Bottle? Did you go potty?"

Tai asked but the baby continued to cry.

"What's wrong with her?"

Jennifer asked.

"I don't know I'm running out of ideas"

Tai said panicking. Just then Tiffany came inside the baby room. The baby immediately stretched out her arms to her mother for to carry her. Once she was placed in Tiffany's arms, baby Jennifer calmed down staring up at her mother. Tiffany moved her mouth signaling like she is talking but no words came out. The baby grabbed on to her mother's mouth and seem to notice her mother wasn't talking causing the baby to cry once more.

"I think she wants to hear mom talk"

Jennifer said lowly to her father. Tai let out a sigh, there was nothing he could do about that.

*Next Day*

Everyone gathered to Tai and Tiffany's apartment for to celebrate her birthday. Tiffany was sitting on the couch while everyone handed her a gift. She receive a new sweater, shoes, bra, panties and a couple of sex toys which she kept away from everyone's eyes and only had Tai looked causing him to blush. When it came to the last gift it was from Tai. Tifanny happily opened up a white envelope that says happy birthday. Tiffany opened it to reveal an appointment card for surgery, she frown and looked to Tai and wrote down.

"What is this for?"

"Its an appointment for sugery to help get your voice back"

Everyone was quiet waiting to see Tiffany's reaction but nothing. Tiffany stood up and walked out of the living room and headed into the kitchen.

"Mom?"

Jennifer said as she was about to follow but Izzy placed a hand on her shoulder stopping her.

"I'll go talk to her"

Tai said as he headed into the kitchen while the others gave them some privacy. Tai stood in the door way as he looked to see Tiffany cutting up some slices of cake.

"Tiffany?"

Tai said but Tiffany didn't bother to look back. Tai let out a sigh as he walked towards her, wrapping his arms around her waist and put his hand on her hand stopping her from cutting any more slices and put the knife down.

"Tiff, if you don't want to do this then its fine, no one's going to force you..."

Tiffany grab a pen and notebook on the counter and began to write.

"Its not that"

"Then what is it?"

"I'm scared. What if I can't speak and its permanent. I don't want to give my hopes up and plus its very expensive..."

But Tai pulled the notebook away preventing Tiffany from writing anymore. Tiffany looked to him fearfully.

"This is a gift from me to you. I have been saving for months now, so don't worry about it being expensive because you're worth it. Let's have faith it will work out. Let's give this a try and I will be with you every step of the way"

Tiffany looked down and Tai grab her chin forcing her to look into his eyes.

"Tiff, if you don't want to then you don't..."

Tai quickly became silent as Tiffany pressed her fingers against his lips preventing him from talking. Tiffany grabbed her notebook and wrote.

"I want to say I do and I want to sing to my baby. I want my baby to hear my voice"

Tai smiled.

"Okay"

He said as he kissed her on the lips.

*Day Of The Surgery*

"Did they say how long it was going to take?"

Jennifer asked as she sat in the chair in the waiting room with her father and her baby self.

"They didn't say, but all we have to do is wait and be patient"

An hour has passed and a nurse called out.

"For Ms. Gold"

Tai immediately stood up along with Jennifer and the baby.

"Is she okay?"

"The doctor is speaking to her right now, you can come see her if you want"

The nurse lead them to the doctor's office and saw Tiffany standing facing the doctor crying.

"Tiffany?"

Tai asked concern that the surgery didn't work. Tiffany smiled at them with teary eyes and stretched out her hand to her baby. Baby Jennifer leaned towards her mother to grab her. Tiffany held her close and looked to the baby.

"Hi my sweet little girl"

Tiffany said softly like an angel. Jennifer and Tai gasp. The baby happily squeal to hear her mother's voice. Tiffany smiled as she looked to her fiancee and future daughter.

"I can talk"

Tai and Jennifer happily brought Tiffany into a tight hug. After a while, they went home and continued to talk in the livingroom.

"Now you can stop using all those papers and killing trees"

Tai said as he took a sip of his tea. Jennifer and Tiffany laugh.

"Is there any procedures you still need to follow mom?"

"Just to drink some tea for three days for to help with the soreness and by then I should be good as new"

Tiffany said with a smile.

"One thing for sure is that, little me is the most happiest of all, especially when you sang to her"

Jennifer said with a smile. Tiffany smiled as she look to Tai.

"Thank you so much for this Tai, I don't know how to repay you"

"Just become my wife and the mother to my kids"

Tai said as he wrap his arm around her shoulder bringing her close.

"There is one thing I always wanted to tell you"

She said as she leaned close to him.

"And what's that?"

Tai asked as their nose brushed against each other.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Tai said as they kissed but Tai kissed deeply when he heard Tiffany moan for the first time. Jennifer watching with a smile happy for her parents.

A/N Rate and Comment