Picture

Enjoy!

Kari, Yuuko and Susumo were excited, Tiffany allowed them to come with her for a check up for the progress of the baby. They were currently in the waiting room. Tiffany handed Kari her notebook.

"Would you like to go inside with me?"

"Really?"

Kari asked surprised. Tiffany nodded with a smile and Kari return the smile giving Tiffany a big hug.

"Yes of course I would love too"

She happily. Tiffany took in a deep breathe and let it out slowly with a smile.

'My mom may not support me on this but I'm glad Tai's family is there for me even if they don't really know me that well'

She thought with a smile. Just then a nurse open the door.

"Tiffany Gold!"

The nurse called out. Tiffany let out a breathe as she stood up along with Kari and went inside while Yuuko and Susumo waited outside patiently. The nurse checked Tiffany's vital signs to make sure everything was okay. They placed Tiffany and Kari in a room.

"Okay, Tiffany we are going to start giving you vitamins to help strengthen you and the baby. I'm gonna have a nurse take a ultrasound picture to see the progress of the baby. Okay?"

Tiffany nodded as a nurse came in and started working on setting up the Ultrasound machine.

"Okay, sweety you're gonna need to lift up your shirt half way and lay down back"

Tiffany nodded and did what she was told. Kari stood by the bed on Tiffany's other side. Tiffany was looking up towards the ceiling.

'Okay this is it, I'm gonna see my baby. It probably won't be in a full form just yet but the transformation from a small thing to a baby is a wonderful thought'

She thought with a smile but quickly shivered as she felt a cool gel like substance being spread across her stomach. Tiffany narrowed her eyes at the nurse.

'Thanks for the warning'

She thought sarcastically. Once the gel was spread around, the nurse grab the wand and began to run it over Tiffany's flat stomach and stopped when the image showed a small fetus. Kari and Tiffany had their eyes on the screen in shock and in pure joy. The nurse smiled at their reaction and took a picture of two. The nurse then removed the wand and handed Tiffany a towel.

"Okay, you can clean yourself up and meet me at the front office for I can give you the pictures."

She said leaving Kari and Tiffany alone.

"This is so exciting!"

Kari shouted with joy at the thought of being an aunt. Tiffany got herself cleaned up and together they headed to the front office. They gave Tiffany a new appointment and some prescriptions and two pictures of the sonogram pictures. Tiffany nodded in grattitide as she made her way to the Kamiya family where Kari was telling her parents about the baby. Tiffany looked down at the picture in her hands and smiled. She handed one to Kari. Kari looked to Tiffany in surprise.

"Are you sure?"

Tiffany nodded with a smile. Kari smiled as she showed her parents the picture. Later that same day Kari was in her room, looking at the picture with a smile.

"Kari!"

Yuuko yelled for her daughter. Kari put the ultrasound picture away in her drawer as she exit out of her room. As Kari left, the mysterious girl jumped down from the roof landing on the balconey and quietly open the sliding doors and stepped inside the room. She quickly went to the drawer where she saw Kari put the sonogram picture away.

"There it is"

The girl said with a smile looking at the picture and gently placed it on Tai's bed and quickly escaped before she got caught. A few minutes later, Tai stepped into the room he shares with Kari. As he sat on the edge of his bed he felt like he sat on something. He frowned as he sat up a little and grabbed whatever it was and was mouth drop as he notice what it was.

"What hell is this doing here?"

He asked himself and a thought came to him as he angrily stood up and walked towards his parents and Kari who were sitting in the livingroom.

"Kari do you want to explain this?"

Tai said showing off the ultrasound picture. Kari gasp in confusion.

'But I swear I put it away, unless Tai was sneaking through my things'

"That was in my drawer"

"Not it wasn't it was on my bed and don't change the subject, why do you have this? Are you pregnant?"

He asked angrily at the fact his little sister would do something so reckless. Kari stood up.

"Its not mine"

"Then who is it?"

He asked. Kari then looked to her parents to help her.

"Is it TK? Davis?"

He asked. Kari turn back to him with a glare.

"I would not do such a thing"

"Then where did it came from?"

Yuuko then stood up.

"Sweetheart, I think you should sit down for this and let us explain"

Tai frown as he looked to them.

"What are you guys hiding?"

He asked. Susumo stood up and grabbed Tai by his shoulders.

"Son, you should really sit down for this"

Tai sat down quietly as he looked to his family in confusion. Yuuko and Susumo looked to their son with a serious look. Kari was a bit hesitant.

'They're not going to break Tiffany's promise, right?'

She thought. Yuuko and Susumo looked at each other nervously and then grinned.

"Jokes on you!!"

They yelled together causing Tai and Kari to have a look in surprise.

"What?!"

Tai said clearly confused.

"We planned the whole thing, putting a sonogram picture on your bed and having you think its Kari"

Kari raised an eyebrow in confusion but her mother winked at her signaling her to go along with it. Kari laughed nervously and Tai laugh as he stood up.

"That is a good one but where did you get the picture from?"

He asked as he looked closer at the picture causing them to freeze as they saw Tai tensed up. He slowly looked at his family.

"T-This reads Tiffany Gold. Is she the one pregnant?"

He asked.

A/N Rate and Comment