Three (nsfw)

"Hyung, don't you want to go out with us?" Jimin asked eagerly with Jungkook right beside him.

"Not today guys. I've gotta finish this song." I replied looking back to the door of my studio. I'd already been disturbed by their constant messaging in the groupchat.

2m |wldwidejin: BBQ?

1m |hoseok: No no
1m |hoseok: Pizza🍕

Now |Tae Tae👽: ohh!
Now |Tae Tae👽: I know
Now |Tae Tae👽: PANDA EXPRESS!🐼

I love them, but they are so insufferable at times. Once I was sure they'd left, I smashed my thumb on the call button, dialing Maya's Skype.

"Hey Joonie!" She answered. I could practicallly hear the smile on her face.

"Hey baby. Switch over to video. I haven't seen your beautiful face all day." I could hear her light laugh as she pulled away to press the button and her face filled the screen. "Ah much better."

"Whatever, Joon,"she rolled her eyes. "How was your day?"

"Good good. The boys just left to get something to eat."

"Yah!" She exclaimed. "You should have gone with them! Have you eaten?"

I laughed at her sudden concern. "Yeah, I ate. Don't worry about me." We spent so much time goofing off that it was easy to forget just how considerate she could be, even from so far away.

"You say not to worry about you, but you coop yourself up in your studio for days at a time."

"Hey, it's called a creative process," I defended.

"Creative process my ass! Seriously babe, you're gonna have me stressing about you all the time if you keep doing that."

"I know baby, I'll do better, I promise." We continued joking around with each other and asking about each other's day. It wasn't often that we got the time to just be ourselves. There was always something to be done between her getting ready for the move and me getting things ready for her when she did get here. We lived for the times when there was just enough peace for us to just enjoy each other in our busy lives.

"여러분의 한국어가 어떻게 진행 되 고 있습니까?" (How's your Korean(language) going?)

"지금은 훨씬 나아졌습니다." (It is a lot better now.)

"Oh okay." She laughed. "당신은 열심히 공부 해야 합니다." (You must be studying hard.) "당신이 나를 잘 이해 하지 못했다 마지막 시간 ." (Last time you didn't understand me well.)

"Well I've got one more month before the move, I've gotta get this down." My eyes widened.

"Really, you got approved?!" We had been waiting for weeks to see if the university would let her transfer over with all of her credits without having to start over completely. Thankfully we didn't have the same struggle with getting our marriage approved by the government thanks to the connections my fame gave me.

"Yep, they're giving me til next month to transfer my courses and make the move."

"That's great baby. And then I get to have you all to myself," I teased, lowering my voice.

"Joonie, you just left from here not even a month ago," she whined, throwing her head back in annoyance.

"Yeah, baby, I know but it's always rushed when we come to LA. We have a shit ton of interviews and appearances. I hardly get to spend time with my beautiful wife." Which was true. We'd expected to have some quality time together since it was the first time seeing each other since our impromptu wedding. My managers seemed to have interview after interview for us to do everyday we were there.